Do you like sharing a meme on Social media? Everybody does, right? If you are a meme enthusiast and also use the Kik app, then you can make a perfect meme on Kik messenger. This is the best way to show your creativity and inner talent to your friends.
Creating a meme on Kik is a straightforward process. This means any users can put their funny thoughts and ideas to make a masterpiece. All you have to do is just login into the Kik account and use the Meme feature. Trust me; it is just as simple as it sounds.
So, let’s see how you do that?
What is Meme?
A meme is a kind of element or style or behavior that is passed from one person to another. It can be in any form such as an image, a piece of text, a copied video that shares quickly across the internet.
Somewhere on the internet, you might have seen a picture of actors or a person doing some hand or body gesture. On the top or bottom side of that picture, it contains a few hilarious texts. Well, that’s what meme looks like. All the memes which we have found or seen are not always funny; some of them can be sad, inspirational. So, it depends on a person’s mood and creativity.
Besides, people also take the slogan of a famous person and spin it around the pictures. Like if you use the slogan “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there” on the related someone’s picture, then you created a meme.
Is it Free to Make Meme on Kik?
Kik is a free messaging app, so all the features which Kik provides to its users are also free. There are no any extra charges or costs which you have to bear for its features. This means you can also easily create a meme on Kik for free. Just download the app (Android/IOS), create an account, and shine your creativity to design a most sharable meme on Kik.
Furthermore, you can also share your own meme to other friends on Kik, which is the perfect way to put some value on your custom meme. If you only create a laughable meme and don’t even show it to your friends, then it not worth it, right? So make one or as much as you want and share it.
How to Make a Meme on Kik?
Kik is not only just an instant messaging app that allows users to send text messages but also to share videos, pictures, emojis, stickers, Gifs, and even memes. So, some of you may be wondering where did your friends send you all those exiting memes every time then it’s because of its meme feature.
Kik is only the app that has a built-in tool to make a meme and even shares them. Now, if you are ready to use your creativity or some funny idea to design a custom meme, then follow to these few steps down below.
Note: The process of making a meme on Kik is the same for both Android and IOS devices.
- Open your Kik messenger app on your device.
- Now, open any one chat message. Besides, it will be better to choose that friend to whom you want to send a meme.
- Tap on the dotted square box at the bottom right corner.
- There select the Memes option, which takes you to Kik’s meme site.
- Now, here you can make a meme on Kik from there different options: live camera photo, existing photo from the camera roll, and from a pre-made photo on Kik.
- So, if you want to use pre-made pictures on Kik, then choose your desired picture.
- However, if you want to use your live camera photo or existing photo from the camera roll, then tap on the image icon at the upper right corner. Then select the option according to your needs. Whichever the options you choose, it takes you to the same spot.
- Now, type your text according to your needs, whether at the top or bottom side.
- Once your meme is fully completed and makes sense, then tap Kik at the upper right corner.
- Finally, send your meme to your friend and make him/her laugh.
This is the way where you can make amazing memes on Kik every time. There is no any restriction or limitation for that. So, take your time and turn your ideas into a real sharable meme.
How to Share Kik Meme?
Once you make a meme on Kik, then you can also share the same meme with your other friends. It will save your time as well as effort.
For example, whenever you want to create a meme on Kik, then you have to visit someone’s profile or chat messages. Kik doesn’t have any separate meme section for that. So, you can only send your meme to that person only. But if you use the share option, then you can forward it to your other friends too. This way, you don’t have to visit everyone’s profile, make a meme, and send them.
Okay, so how to share a meme on Kik? Follow these few simple steps down below.
- First, make your own meme on Kik by visiting the just above topic.
- After that, open your friend’s chat where you have created a meme.
- Now, tap on the share option, which is located beside the meme.
- There, choose that specific friend to whom you want to share your meme. Remember, you can’t choose multiple people, so if you have to share the same meme to multiple peoples, then you have to do it manually.
- Finally, tap on the Send option.
Now share your created meme with your other friends and make them laugh or feel motivated. You can share it as many as people on Kik, even to the strangers which you can talk through Meet New People features.
Also Read: How to Send Fake Live Camera Picture on Kik
How to Invite Your Friends to Make a Meme on Kik?
If you have other friends on Kik who also don’t know to make a meme, then you can also invite them. In other words, you can share a link, which is for to create a meme on Kik. When a person taps on that link, then it takes them directly to the meme.Kik.com page, where they can also design their own custom meme.
So, let’s get started.
- Launch your Kik app.
- Open that friend chat to whom you want to share a meme link.
- Now, tap on the dotted square box at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Memes option, which opens the official meme maker page of Kik.
- There, tap on three vertical dots at the bottom side.
- Finally, select the Share via Kik option and tap on the Send option. Instead of that, you can also copy the link, paste it in on the chat bar, and send it.
This is the best way to invite any friends on Kik so that they can also design their own custom memes.
Also Read: How to Create a Meme on Snapchat
How to Edit Your Meme Which Was Already Sent?
Let’s say you make a funny meme by choosing a good picture and you even send it to your friend. Later on, you realized that it wasn’t supposed to be funny; instead of that, a picture was perfect for a motivational meme or similar to that. But your meme was already sent; if you want to create another meme, then you again have to follow a lengthy process, isn’t it? So what if I tell you, you can edit your previous meme with the same picture and make another new one.
Well, yes, that’s possible. Kik allows making changes to the same previous meme which you have created before. But remember, it won’t delete your previous meme which you have already sent; it remains untouched. But, this process only overlaps your existing meme. You once again have to send your edited meme on Kik chat.
Now, let’s see how we can do that?
- Open the Kik app on your device, whether you are using Android or IOS.
- Now, head to that meme which you have created and sent it before.
- Tap on that meme and select the Edit option.
- After that, type another new text which can be funny, sad, or inspirational.
- Once you are satisfied with your meme, then tap on the Kik option from the upper right corner.
- Finally, tap on the Send option.
In this way, you can edit your other existing meme if you want. Besides, this is also a very short process to make a new custom meme on Kik messenger.
Lastly, Kik messenger’s memes features are one of the best to make a perfect meme every time. You don’t have to browse or even download a meme from the internet. Just use your creativity, unique idea, and caption, then you are ready to go.
Also, do share your meme with your other friend, which is a great way to make a good conversation. Besides, who knows when your custom meme will get popular?
Which meme have you created on Kik? Let us see in the comment section down below.
Thanks for reading.