If you accidentally deleted the email or a message folder on the Gmail account, or somehow you deleted the message without reading, which was essential to you. Don’t worry; all these emails aren’t lost. You can still retrieve those deleted emails from the Trash folder of your Gmail account. And if you don’t even see the deleted messages in the trash then you can request the Gmail to restore your Gmail to a previous state, which will help you to recover deleted emails in Gmail.
If you have deleted your trash emails, then you can send a request to the Gmail Support Team by requesting to recover those deleted emails and messages to your Gmail account. However, the Gmail server has a copy of your deleted email, but you shouldn’t hope high to get your email back, because this type of information can be tricky to get back, and you have to request as fast as you can inside 24 hours.
[Note: You can restore messages out of your trash if you deleted them in the last 30 days, and you can recover the deleted email even after then removing them from your trash folder if the Gmail server still has your emails.]
Can’t Find the Trash, How To Access Trash Folder?
To see the messages in the Trash folder, you have to access to Trash folder where the message you deleted is stored, but the email can be seen in the trash folder for 30 days only. So be Quick! And follow the steps to access the Trash folder.
- Open any web browser on your computer.
- Go to mail.google.com
- Login to your Gmail account if asked.
- Now on the Homepage scroll down and on the left side of the page, you will see More. Click on the dropdown arrow of More.
- Again scroll down under More, you will see Trash, click on the Trash (Dustbin icon).
- Now you can see all the deleted messages which have been trashed.
Recover Messages From the Trash
To retrieve messages from the trash, you have to go to Trash and move your deleted message. Follow the step by step procedure to retrieve messages from the trash.
- Open any web browser on your PC.
- Go to mail.google.com
- Login to your Gmail account if necessary to access your account.
- Click on the More dropdown arrow, which is on the left side of the Homepage.
- After that, click on the trash. Now you will see all the trashed emails in the folder.
- Now click on the checkbox of the email that you want to recover.
- After that, click on the “Move to,” which is on the top and beside the labels and three vertical dots.
- Finally, choose the folder where you want to recover and move the message.
Now you can see the deleted emails and message in the folder where you choose to move. The deleted email has been recovered from your trash.
Recover Lost Emails Even Deleted From Trash
Firstly make sure your trash is empty and your email is missing. If you don’t have any emails, then you can recover your deleted emails from trash by requesting the Gmail Support Team.
How? Follow the following step by step procedure to recover your missing email requesting Gmail.
- Open any web browser.
- Go to Gmail’s missing email web page and search your related problem or click on the link Gmail Support Team.
- Now you will be redirected to the Gmail Help, Gmail Message Recovery Tool.
- Click on the Continue under “1 Confirm account information.”
- If you see “2 Recovery result,” “Unfortunately, Your missing emails were permanently deleted, and we can’t get them back,” then you can’t recovery your lost emails.
- And if you see Form, then you can recover your lost email. Fill out the form with necessary details and a short description if the problem.
- After you fill in-display information, click on the Submit button.
- Your request has been sent, you will be notified about, and the longer you have to wait there is less chance to recover your emails.
Here in this article, I have guided you on how to access trash, recover messages from trash, and recover lost emails even deleted from trash. With the help of the above step by step procedure, you can quickly recover the deleted emails from trash and request the Gmail Support Team for the problem.
So to recover and prevent your lost emails and data from Gmail, you can always use Gmail Message Recovery Tool or Gmail support which helps you to store your email data into your physical hard-drive.
If you have any questions regarding this article, then you can leave us a comment in our comment section below or contact us on our website. You can also see related articles and guides on the social app on our official website, Online Help Guide.