Let’s take a moment and appreciate that Snapchat Cameo is the best way to make the conversation more interesting. When we want to add a little bit of spice in our messages, then cameo is there for us.
If you are a photo enthusiast, then you may share almost one photo per day or even more on your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat. But sharing the original photo without any edits and filters is kinda looks boring right?
So what I meant to say is that Snapchat cameos are not only helpful in the messages, but they can also be used to shine your photo and video. You can use the cameo in any snaps or photo from the camera roll on Snapchat. After that, it’s your decision; you can either share it with your story or with your friends.
Many of the Snapchat users already know about the cameos and also might be using time to time. But If you are new to Snapchat cameos, then let’s take a little bit moment to know about the cameos of Snapchat. After that, we jump into our today’s topic in this article.
What is Snapchat Cameos?
Snapchat Cameos are just like a short moving loop video, which lets us put our face on it. It is available on December 18th, 2019, globally. In short periods of time, this feature catches lots of people’s attention.
The popularity behind Snapchat Cameos is because of its unique feature, which you cannot find on any other social media. You use your head in hundreds of moving loop characters of any type and kind.
Let’s say, it’s just like GIFs but in the upgrade version. In GIFs, you can only use the already built animated moving character, but you can cut and put your face in cameos.
In order to use it, first, you should know how to create Snapchat Cameos. Then only you can work on this cameo feature.
Can You Use Cameos on Saved Photo?
Cameos are the best way to express emotion and make the conversation better without typing. Once you set up cameos on Snapchat, then you can able to download/save, share them on other social media feeds or stories. Users can also change the text of Snapchat cameos whenever they like.
But here’s a question, “Can you use Cameos on saved or download photos?”
The short answer, Yes.
You can use the cameos on any saved photo from your mobile gallery. So this way, you don’t have to take every snap each and every time.
Want to learn the process? Then keep reading the article or just scroll down.
How to Save Snapchat Cameo on Mobile?
In order to use the saved cameos first, you must learn to save them on your mobile. Then only you can head to another topic down below.
So how can you do that?
Let’s move to a simple procedure.
- Go to the Chatbox section.
- Tap on one of your Friends profiles.
- Now, tap on the smiley face beside the chat bar.
- There, select the desired cameo and long-press on it.
- After that, tap on Save to Camera Roll option.
- Your cameos will be successfully saved in your mobile gallery.
How to Attach Snapchat Cameos With the Photo or Video?
Did you know you can also use the Snapchat cameos on your photo and any video?
You can customize your snap, photo, and video with the help of the cameo. If you think that your picture is too boring that needs a little bit of shine and spice, then Snapchat cameo can do the job.
This is like decorating your Snapchat photo and video to look way better than before.
I am exhilarated to share these simple steps to put a cameo on Snapchat photos and videos. That’s because I always make a boring Snapchat photo into something special, exciting, and funny.
If you also can’t wait to design your Snapchat photo with the help of a cameo, then move to the below-mentioned steps.
- As always, tap on your Snapchat app.
- Take a cool snap or video.
- Tap on a rectangular box from the upper right side of the screen.
- Now tap on the smiley face with a star that takes to hundreds of cameos.
- There choose the desired cameo and place it in a suitable spot on your photo.
- You also write a text to make photos even more interesting. To do so, tap on your photo and write something funny related to the cameos and photo.
- Once done, tap the right face arrow (Send) from the bottom right corner.
- Here, you can either send it to your friends or post it on your Snapchat story.
Now from on you can attach any Snapchat cameos with your photo and video.
How to Attach Cameo to Picture and Video From Camera Roll on Snapchat?
If you have saved photos or any videos on your mobile which you have download from the internet, then you can also get attention from that picture with the help of Snapchat cameos.
You can choose any picture and video from your mobile gallery and transform it into something special.
So how can you do that? Let’s see the following simple steps.
- When you open the Snapchat app, tap on the two rectangular boxes on the camera section. It is located just beside the camera snap option when you take the snap.
- Now, choose the photo from the Camera Roll.
- After that, tap on three vertical dots from the upper right corner of the screen.
- There, tap on the Edit Snap option.
- Now, tap on the rectangular box—the third option from the top on the upper right side.
- Tap on the smiley face with the start that opens the Snapchat cameo.
- Now, select the desired cameo, which is suitable for your picture or video.
- After that, place the cameo in a suitable spot. You can also add other GIFs, emojis to the picture.
- Once all done, then send it to your friend or post it on your story.
How to Share Snapchat Cameos on Story?
You are using Snapchat Cameso on chat for a long time, but suddenly one day, you feel like sharing it on your Story as well.
So is there really any way to share or post Snapchat cameos on My Story?
Well, the answer is no.
There is no such option to directly share or post the cameos on the Snapchat story. But I have a little trick where you can easily share any cameos on your Story.
Do you want to know how?
Then follow these procedures down below.
- First, save the cameos which you want to post in your Story. If you don’t know the process, then scroll up to look at the topic of how to save Snapchat cameos.
- Now, tap on the three rectangular boxes in the camera section.
- Tap on the Camera Roll option.
- After that, select your saved cameo and tap on the right face arrow at the bottom right corner. It indicates a send option.
- Finally, tap on My Story.
- Now your selected cameos will be posted in your Snapchat story. Follow the same procedure if you have other cameos to post.
Was it difficult? No right?
Also Read: How to Change Snapchat Cameo Photo
Why I Don’t Have Cameos on Snapchat?
Snapchat cameo is the build-in feature, so users don’t have to download it separately from the internet. All you have to do is find the cameo option and create your own cameo using the face.
However, some of the users reported that they couldn’t find the cameo option on their Snapchat. Usually, this issue won’t happen on Snapchat, but if you are facing it, then don’t worry.
Here are some of the useful tips to fix that.
Check Your Internet Connection
If you have a poor internet connection or your internet is not stable, then you might face this issue. Sometimes, a slow internet connection can’t properly load the Snapchat app, and you don’t see the cameos option.
So first, make sure that you are properly connected to the internet, or your mobile Wi-Fi connection is good.
Close and Open the App
Due to the database error, the app features sometimes will not work properly. It’s just a matter of time. So close your app and once re-open it and check whether the problem is solved or not.
Update the App
Before you start to blame Snapchat, make sure that the issue is not from the app.
If you are using outdated Snapchat, then you can’t get your hands on the latest features. This is the reason why you don’t have cameos on Snapchat.
So update the Snapchat app, and later on, you will see the cameos option.
You can update the app from the play store (Android) and App Store (IOS).
Re-install the Snapchat app
If none of the above methods works on your device, then uninstall and reinstall the app. This time your problem will be solved.
Once done, then install the latest version of Snapchat on your device.
Download Snapchat from this link.
Android Device: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snapchat.android&hl=en
IOS Device: https://apps.apple.com/sg/app/snapchat/id447188370
Lastly, Snapchat is a great app for a boring time. You can send the snaps using different filters, lenses, bitmoji, and of course, cameos. It provides lots of features that are interesting and exciting to its users. Among them, you also have discovered one called Cameos.
Now, make your Story, conversation, and snaps compelling with the Snapchat cameos.
How Do you like our article? Do you have any suggestions or queries? Leave comments down below.