How to create memes on Snapchat is the question many people are searching for nowadays. Since memes are taking place over the internet because of their huge popularity on social media.
Let’s take a meme as a system of behavior that is passed from one individual to another. It can be in images, videos, or a piece of text, which is a convenient way to transfer messages. Sometimes, these memes can be informative, and other times can be hilarious.
Everybody loves to read and share memes with friends or just on social media. If the reading doesn’t satisfy, then we move to make our own meme from the ongoing activity around the world. So if you are interested or love creating amusing, eye-catching, and sharable memes on the Snapchat app, then you came into the right article.
Today, you will learn how to make your own meme on Snapchat. Designing a meme on Snapchat is not a difficult part if you know the right method but if you didn’t know then we are here to help you out. So let move to the steps to create an engaging and interesting meme with the help of Snapchat best features.
Does Snapchat Have Memes?
Many people are asking whether Snapchat lets them have a meme or not. Well, that’s the same question which I am also searching for a few days.
Saying that finally, I have found the answer to that question. During my research, I have found that Snapchat does have memes. Yes, you heard it, right?
With the features called “Cameo,” you can have a meme without creating one on Snapchat. All you have to do is put your face on the meme or GIFs then leave the rest to it.
You can become a short-time star with the help of the Cameo features of Snapchat.
Cameo already has many in-build short videos on its database. So this way, it is easier for users to create different types of memes within a short period of time. Whenever you are feeling bored, sad, exhausted, funny, and excited, choose the right meme and share it with your friend or on your Snapchat story.
Besides, if you want to create your own customized meme then move to the down topic.
How to Create a Meme on Snapchat?
Can’t wait to create a meme on Snapchat and share it with your friends or your loved one? Then in this section, insert some of your creative ideas to shine your meme.
Okay, now let get started with the help of simple steps down below.
- Open your Snapchat app on smartphones.
- After that, go to the Gallery option.
- Now, make a swipe to your Camera Roll option.
- From there, choose the desired photo or select the one which you have found funny. You also might have already made a meme on that photo in your mind. So let’s print it on Snapchat.
- Once you selected your photo from the Camera Roll, tap on the three vertical dots from the upper right corner.
- There, you can find various options to choose from. From those options, tap on Edit Snap, which takes you a little bit further to create your own meme on Snapchat.
- Now, you have different options to edit the selected photo.
- Take your time and design an interesting meme which you are thinking about.
- Once you successfully created a meme then share it with your friends or on your Story feed.
How to Use the Edit Option to Create a Meme on Snapchat?
If you are going to construct a meme on Snapchat, then first, you must be familiar with the editing tools. If you learn properly to use the editing option, then no one will stop you from making your own engaging meme.
You are one step away from creating an awesome meme on Snapchat.
So let’s get started.
With the help of a text option, you can write any exciting text and make a perfect meme. You can also choose the font style to put the extra shine on your memes. So design a meme of that particular photo which you are thinking about.
If you want to include any fun art in your Snapchat meme, then the Pencil option can do the job. You can choose multiple color options for your art. Likewise, users also can add a few emoji such as a heart face, laughing face, blowing kiss face, dead face, crying face, and 100%.
I think this is the best option so far on Snapchat for a perfect meme.
When you think that your Snapchat meme is missing something, then you can add GIFs and clip art emojis, cameos, and more to add spicy on your meme.
Crop Option (Scissors)
The scissors option lets you crop the face from someone’s photo and add it to another photo. Got confused? Let be clear with an example
If you are making a meme of your own photo, then the scissors tool lets you crop your face or whole body and make a duplicate version. After that, you can minimize it and save it on your meme, saying, “My little version of me“. Sound interesting, right?
The scissor option is also one of the best tools which you can find on Snapchat while editing photos or creating a meme.
The timer option lets you just adjust your meme while creating. So basically, it will help you adjust your time when you are working with other tools.
How to Send Memes on Snapchat?
Once you have created a meme on Snapchat from the above steps, then you can send it to your friends on chat or group.
Your meme has no value if no one saw it or finds it funny, right?
In order to make your meme worth it, first, you have to show it to the audience. So if you want to send memes on Snapchat messages, then here are what you have to follow.
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Get your created meme from the camera roll.
- Now, tap on the send option located at the bottom right corner.
- There, choose the option whether you want to send it on Snapchat or Story.
This way, you have sent the memes on Snapchat. Now, you put life on your created Snapchat meme.
How to Post Memes on Snapchat?
Have you ever seen a funny or unique meme on the internet? After that, you want to share it with your friends or on social media, right?
We all do the same; even I do when I see some exciting meme. Let’s say you have a meme on your camera roll or have found it somewhere on the internet and want it to share on Snapchat but don’t know the process.
In that case, learn here how to post a meme on Snapchat? This process also lets you post video memes on Snapchat chat/story.
- First, open your Snapchat.
- Head to your camera section and tap on the two rectangular combined boxes. After that, it takes you to your camera roll section.
- There, choose the meme which you have downloaded or saved. You can also choose the video meme.
- Now, your meme is ready to post. So you can post it to your Snapchat story, Group chat, or private friends chat.
Also Read: How to Send GIFs on Snapchat
Another Way to Post a Meme on Snapchat
If you didn’t have saved a meme on your phone or just don’t want to take the necessary steps, then you can also share it on Snapchat.
Share option works just like posting, so you don’t have to always save the meme on your mobile, which was sent by your friends. But remember, if you are sharing it from the site or over the internet, then sometime you can’t find the share option. In that case, you have to either download or save that particular meme on your device.
Oaky now, if you have understood what I mean by that, then let’s move to a simple procedure to share or post a meme on Snapchat.
- If you have found the perfect meme on the internet, then look for the share option. Sometimes you can also see this kind of icon, which indicates a share option.
- When you find that share option, then tap on it, and it will ask you where to share this meme.
- Choose the Snapchat app, and it will automatically be shared or post on your Snapchat. But remember, you must have a Snapchat app on your mobile for this process; otherwise, you can’t find the Snapchat app inside the share option.
Hidden Tricks to Make Your Snapchat Meme Better
In the above section, you have learned how to create memes on Snapchat. But in this section, learn some tricks and tips to put an extra shine on your Snapchat meme.
Use Some Emojis on a Meme
Emojis are the best way to show the expression on your meme. If you don’t want to write a text on your meme, then emoji can handle your job. Adding different types of emojis helps to represent your message on your Snapchat meme.
You can also use the Snapchat filters and make a meme from them. Here a little advice, clone yourself or use the clone filter and take a snap of your face then make a unique meme.
If you don’t know how to clone yourself on Snapchat, then check it out here.
Add GIFs to a Meme
Adding GIFs to your Snapchat meme is also a good thing. It will add a little bit of spice and shine to your meme. So try out various GIFs provided by Snapchat.
Now, you have understood how to create memes on Snapchat after going through the whole article. If you still got stuck or confused, then once again, move to the same steps to make an engaging meme on Snapchat.
You can use different options and tools to create a Meme on Snapchat. By doing that, it will be easier and more engaging for the audience. So try to put some emojis, filters, and GIFs to your Snapchat meme.
Which meme you have a design on Snapchat? Show us in the comment section down below.
Also, check out other Snapchat tips.
Thanks for reading our article.