If you have been using TikTok for some time then you must have come upon that cool video with great voice-overs and audio effects. You must have thought that if you had these skills you would have been so famous and might appear on the FOR YOU page. Today I will be discussing these audio effects on TikTok video. I will tell you how you can change your voice on TikTok/add voice effects on TikTok, and also on a free and popular third-party app. So, let’s get started.
To use Tiktok voice effect on Tiktok just open your Tiktok app. Then, create a video or upload it from your device gallery. After that, select voice effects from the upper right side.. Now, apply any voice filter you want in your video. Finally, tap on Next and again tap on Post to publish your video.
What Is Voice Filter?
We all are quite familiar to photo filters that we commonly use in Snapchat and Instagram. These filters allow us to bring a slight color or any other kind of variation to our filters. Bu since TikTok is about video and audio, there are voice filters that you can use in your video.
Voice filters are audio effects that allow us to bring slight variation to our voiceovers. Note that the app only allows you to apply voice filters to your recorded voice. You cannot any voice filters if you haven’t used or added any recordings. Chipmunk, baritone, mic, megaphone, robot, battery drain, shake, electronic, echo, synth, elf, giant, and sound waves are inbuilt voice effects available for you to use in TikTok.
How To Use TikTok Voice Effect?
Since the interface of TikTok is a child’s play, using voice filters are pretty straightforward.
- First, you have to ensure that you are using your voice or have placed a voiceover in the TikTok sound you are using.
- If you have created a TikTok using just your voice then after the recording, then you will see an option called “Voice Effects” under “Filters” and “Adjust Clips”.
- After clicking on this option you will see all the various voice effects that I mentioned above.
- If you are using the filters for the first time, you will have to download them by just tapping them once.
- Now you will notice that your voice in the video will change according to the filter you have chosen.
How To Add Voice Over on Tiktok?
After creating a TikTok video, just before uploading it, TikTok allows you to make changes to it. For example, it allows you to add filters, effects, stickers, text, sounds, and voice-over. In the top right section, you will see a “voiceover” section with a mic icon. After selecting this, you can record your voice and add it to any specific portion of your clip.
You can also choose if you want to keep the original sound or not. After saving, the voice that you have recorded will be played in the video. Now, following the above-mentioned steps, you can add voice effects to your voice.
As simple as that.
How to Add Voice Over on Tiktok Using Third-Party App?
One of the most popular third party app for TikTok video editing is the InShot app. This is available for both android and IOS and id completely free. Although the free version has many cons like a permanent watermark, there are a lot of editing options available. The InShot app has more editing options that TikTok itself. You can even sync the voiceover and sound with the video but this feature is absent in TikTok.
Using the following ways you can use the Inshot app to change sound or voice in any video before uploading it to TikTok.
- First, download any TikTok video or record a new TikTok of your own. To download any TikTok, you have to long tap on it and click on the save option from the popup.
- Then open the third party app InShot.
- Click on the video tab to upload the video that you have just downloaded or recorded.
- Now click on the music tab which appears horizontally at the lower part of the screen along with other options.
- Inside the music tab, you will see three different options, tracks, effects, and record.
- You can now choose featured tracks from the app, music from your device, sound effects, and even extract audio from another video.
- The record option allows you to add multiple voice tracks over the video. You can even adjust the volume opacity and choose whether you want to keep the original volume or not.
- By clicking on the new voice-over bar you can sync it to the video.
- Finally, save the video to your device.
Finally, your new video is ready to be uploaded to TikTok. You can watch Ad videos inside the Inshot App to remove the watermark from each of your videos.
All in all, you can change voice in TikTok quite easily. In my opinion, the App’s inbuilt editor is enough for the necessary small edits. But if you want to go pro make remarkable transitions and edit then third party apps would be better. I think I have provided some useful information regarding voice change in the TikTok app. I hope you will be able to implement great audio effects in your next TikTok video and I hope it goes viral.
Any feedback and recommendations are heartily welcomed in the comment section below. And for more articles on TikTok, you can visit our official website Online Help Guide.