Instagram is the most popular and trending social media platform now owned by Facebook. It is a photo and video-sharing app where you can create your photo and video gallery to decorate your Instagram profile. And Instagram has added and updated so many features within the application. Besides, you know you can also share a post as a story for 24 hours and edit your story to present your story looks catchy and interesting. To get lyrics on the Instagram story is a new feature, you can add lyrics to your stories.
It is very easy to get lyrics on Instagram when you add a picture or video to the story, before posting it swipe up to get the lyric option and you can choose music and get lyrics in your story. And if you didn’t find the option then you might have navigated to the wrong place or otherwise, the feature is not available in your country.
So, if you don’t know where you can find lyrics and how to add lyrics to your Instagram story then don’t worry because this article is for you. Today in this article we will guide you through the steps to get lyrics on Instagram Stories. Stay with us and read the full article mentioned below.
How To Get Lyrics On Instagram Stories
[Note: The Add lyrics on Instagram story feature is not allowed in all countries, so if you didn’t find add music option following these steps then your country doesn’t support the lyric feature.]
If you want to get lyrics on your Instagram stories then follow the steps mentioned below to do so.
To get and add lyric to your Instagram story, first of all, add stories to your Instagram account, if you don’t know how to add stories then we have guided in our previous article you can go to Put More Than One Picture On Instagram Story, to add your story or you can also follow the steps mentioned below because we will guide from first.
1. Open the Instagram application on your device
2. If asked, log in to your Instagram account.
3. On “Home,” Swipe right to open the Story section.
4. Now from the bottom, tap on the Gallery icon.
5. After that, you will see all the pictures and videos. Scroll down and pick the post to add to your story.
6. Now, Click on the Sticker icon.
7. Type music on the Search box.
8. After that, click on the Music.
9. Now, choose a song that you want to add to your story. Tap on the Search music box and type the name of the song that you want to add.
10. You can also edit the text font of the lyric to display.
11. Tap on the “Done”
12. Finally, Click on “Send” buttons.
There you go. Now on your story, you will see lyric stories according to edits and changes you made.
And those who didn’t find the option to add music or isn’t available in your country then don’t worry however you can also add lyric music on your story using VPN on your device.
So, If you are interested to add lyrics to your Instagram stories but don’t know how to do so then follow the steps mentioned below.
First of all download VPN from your device store
- Open your device store
- Tap on the search box
- Type Best VPN.
- Tap on the app you liked.
- Android user: tap install button to get the app and iOS user: tap on the GET button to get the app.
Once you download VPN on your device, open VPN and activate it on your device.
- Open VPN on your device.
- Select automatic location or select location.
- Turn on VPN.
- Minimize the VPN app and end the rest application
Finally, follow the steps to get lyrics on your Instagram story.
- Open the Instagram application
- On “Home,” Swipe right to open the Story section.
- Tap on the Gallery icon.
- Scroll down and pick the post you want to add to your story.
- Now, hold and swipe up to get lyrics.
- On the search bar, type music. After that, click on the Music.
- Tap on the Search music box and type the name of the song.
- After that, tap on the music from the list.
- Choose a snippet for the song and the lyrics will appear.
- You can also edit the text, font of the lyric to display.
- Finally, tap on the “Done” and “Send” buttons.
There you go you have successfully added lyrics to your Instagram stories even they don’t support your country. Similarly, you can get lyrics to your Instagram stories.
Lastly, in your country you might not see any get lyrics option that’s not because of any issue, Instagram has made this feature available in few countries only.
So you don’t have to worry if you didn’t see the option, to verify you can once update the Instagram still if you didn’t find the option then your country really doesn’t support this feature. You can follow the step mentioned above in this article even if it supports your country or it doesn’t because we have mentioned the method to use Lyric in your Instagram stories using VPN.
We hope this article is clear to understand and you will like this article. Besides if you have any queries or suggestions regarding this article then you can leave us a comment in the comment box below. We are always here to solve your problem.
And for more helpful guidance on Instagram, you can go to the Instagram Tips.