After viewing your TikTok draft, you might want to merge it or post it. To merge TikTok drafts, you must first download them to your device.
Once downloaded, you can select and upload various videos from your device to TikTok. Then, you can automatically merge your video into one.
To combine the video or make a short story out of it, people usually merge TikTok drafts.
There are many ways to merge the TikTok drafts made earlier, and you can do it by following some simple steps in this article.
To merge TikTok drafts,
1. Open TikTok.
2. Save the video from draft.
3. Tap the ‘+’ button at the bottom.
4. Tap upload.
5. On the bottom left, enable select multiple.
6. Select the videos.
7. Tap next at the bottom right corner.
8. There you get your merged video.
Do TikTok Drafts Get Merged?
When you run out of new and fascinating TikTok ideas, browsing through your TikTok drafts can be your final resource for inspiration.
Interestingly, these drafts can merge into a single video to make the user upload two or more videos on one screen easily.
Why Do People Merge Their TikTok Drafts?
People usually combine their TikTok drafts to create a single, clear video.
However, if they wish to combine particular content, they post their drafts on TikTok.
For example, people merge TikTok drafts for creating Instagram and Facebook reels, allowing you to share the video immediately with all its contents.
How To Merge TikTok Drafts?
If you find certain videos on your drafts that would make perfect sense if merged, the good news is that you can.
Merging drafts appears impossible, but you can easily combine them after saving them on your mobile phone.
Step 1: Download The Videos From Drafts
The first step is downloading the videos from your draft folder onto your device.
To download TikTok drafts, you must first post them.
To download drafts from TikTok, follow these steps:
- Open the TikTok app on your phone.
- You can see in the bottom right corner, tap on the profile tab.
- Tap on the drafts folder.
- Open the desired video.
- Tap next.
- Tap on who can watch this video and select only me.
- Tap post.
- For other drafts, repeat the steps.
Remember to tap “More options” and turn on the “Save to device” option before posting the video to your device.
You can delete the video after posting it and using the above mentioned steps.
You can download multiple drafts to your device from TikTok.
Step 2: Merge the saved drafts
Once you have saved the desired videos into your phone gallery, it’s time to combine them into one single video.
The steps to merge the saved TikTok drafts are below:
- Open TikTok
- Tap the plus button at the bottom.
- Tap upload at the bottom right.
- On the bottom left, enable select multiple.
- Select the videos you want to merge.
- Tap next at the bottom right corner.
- Add music, effects, filters, stickers, text, and other gimmicks to your combined videos.
- You can also crop the video to your liking.
Your various videos now combine into a perfect one.
You can now share it with hashtags and captions or save it as a draft to share later.
You can also combine your draft with any video in your camera roll.
How To Merge TikTok Drafts With Phone’s Camera Roll
Another way to merge drafts on TikTok is to use your phone’s camera roll directly.
In this case, you’ll begin by recording a video with your phone’s camera and then upload it to TikTok.
You should note that this method does not entail posting draft videos.
In addition, the video playback time can be 3 minutes at maximum.
The steps to merge TikTok drafts with the phone’s camera roll are below:
- Open the TikTok app.
- Tap plus sign to launch the camera.
- Bottom of the screen, tap upload beside the record button.
- Browse and select the videos you want to merge.
- Tap next
- Trim the video to the desired playback length.
- Tap Next again.
- Now you can add effects, texts, stickers, and other elements to your video. If you want, you can also use a voiceover.
- Tap next once more.
- Finally, tap post to save your combined draft videos to your phone’s camera roll.
How To Merge Drafts On TikTok With Online Video Mergers
One thing is clear: beginners may have difficulty using the TikTok app.
As a result, if you don’t want to deal with the difficulties of directly merging videos on TikTok, use the online mergers listed below:
Step 1: Use Media.io Online Video Merger
Media.io is an online video merger app for iPhone, Android, and computers. It supports all video formats, including 3GP, MP4, MOV, and MTS.
The steps to merge drafts with the help of an online video merger are as follows:
- Download Media.io online video merger on your device.
- Drag and drop your TikTok drafts.
- Another way is to choose files and select a video.
- Choose the crop option and ratio to edit the video.
- To rearrange the clips, move to the bottom of the window, long press it, and drag.
- Tap mp4 which is best compatible with TikTok.
- Tap merge to combine and export your video clips.
- You can now upload your merged TikTok videos and share them.
You may need to edit or trim video clips before merging draft videos on TikTok.
Step 2: Use Kapwing
Kapwing is yet another free online video editing program.
Kapwing, like Media.io, is an ad-free video format you have.
This online video merger allows you to merge your videos in any way you want.
The steps to merge your TikTok drafts with the help of Kapwing are listed below:
- Launch Kapwing in your web browser and click start editing to run the editing.
- Click add media and then click upload to upload your video clips to Kapwing.
- You can drag and drop the clips onto Kapwing.
- Select your uploaded videos and then drag them onto the timeline. Make sure the second video is right next to the first.
- You can also trim and cut the video clips by dragging the handles on the timeline.
- Click the export video and again click export as mp4 to merge the videos.
Can I Put Combined TikTok Back In Drafts After Posting?
Don’t worry if you accidentally post a TikTok that you meant to save as a draft.
You can easily edit the post and send it to the drafts folder.
To do so, go to your TikTok, and at the top right corner, tap on the three dots.
Next, select “Edit” and then “Move to drafts” from the menu that appears.
Your TikTok will then return to your drafts folder, where you can continue to edit it or post it later.
How To Display Two Videos Side By Side On TikTok?
The steps to put two videos side by side on TikTok are below:
- Tap the small turning “sound” symbol in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select “Add to Favourites.”
- Record the second video well with your camera or import it if you have previously recorded it.
- After downloading the first TikTok and creating other clips, you can use the video merger to play the two recordings next to each other.
- All you have to do now is upload your video to TikTok.
The above steps define how to display two videos side by side on TikTok.
How To Edit TikTok After Draft?
You can begin by making a new video after opening TikTok and creating a new account.
To accomplish this, tap on the plus sign in the bottom middle of the screen. Tapping it will take you to the “New Video” page.
You can select a video from your camera roll or begin a new recording on this page.
After you’ve decided on a video, you can edit it by adding filters, music, and effects.
Tap the “Effects” button at the below-left corner of the screen to do so.
By doing it, you can open a menu with all of the available filters and effects.
Then, you can go through this menu and choose which ones you want to use.
After you’ve chosen your filters and effects, at the top right corner of the screen, click the “Next” button.
You will go to the “Edit Video” screen. You can cut and speed up your video and add text.
Trim your video using the slider at the bottom of the screen.
You can also add text to your video by tapping “Text” at the top right corner of the screen.
Finally, tap “speed” in the bottom right corner of the screen to change the speed of your video.
You can open a menu where you can adjust your video’s speed.
When you finish editing a video, tap the “Publish” button at the top right corner of the screen. TikTok will open a menu where you can select you can view your video.
You can make your video “Public” or “Private.”
Anyone on TikTok can see your video if you make it “Public.”Your video will only be visible to those who follow you if you make it “Private.”
How Do I Get Clips For Edits?
There are several methods for obtaining clips for your edits.
One option is to film your footage.
It is especially useful if you are attempting to create a specific type of edit or require footage that is not widely available.
Another option is to purchase clips from a stock footage website.
Those websites can be an excellent option if you require a large amount of footage or footage of high quality.
Finally, you can obtain free stock footage from several websites.
It is a good choice if you have a limited budget or only require a small amount of footage.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have additional issues about TikTok, we have addressed some of the most asked questions below.
So please look at it.
What Is The Total Maximum Length Of The Recording If You Record Multiple Clips On TikTok And Combine Them?
The app’s creator page permits you to record up to 3 minutes of video, even if you record multiple clips on TikTok.
Can I Combine A Video With Another Video After Posting It On TikTok?
No, you cannot edit a TikTok video once you post it.
Therefore, it is not possible to combine a TikTok video.
Instead, you must first download the posted video before combining it with other videos and reposting it to TikTok.
Is It Possible To Merge Both Photos And Videos on TikTok?
Yes, you can combine photos and videos in a single post.
First, select the photos and videos from the gallery and click “select multiple.”
After you click “next,” your selected images and videos will appear on the creator page.
Will TikTok Drafts Transfer To New Phone?
No, TikTok drafts will not automatically transfer to your new phone.
To transfer them to your new device, save them locally and then transfer them to another phone via an app.
Will I Lose My TikTok Drafts If I Logout Of TikTok?
Because TikTok drafts are saved on your original device, logging in with a different device means you won’t be able to find them and lose them.
Therefore, retrieving your TikTok drafts depends upon logging them to the same or a different device.
If you have hidden treasures in your TikTok drafts, now is the time to share them with the world.
The fun part is combining them to make a single work of art.
To begin, save the draft videos you want to merge on your device. Then, select multiple videos from your device storage to upload them to TikTok.
TikTok will merge these steps into one perfect video, which you can further change the sound and trim before posting.
This article has given you information about merging your TikTok drafts into a single video.
Please read the other articles on our website for additional details about similar topics to share on social media.