These days we can find lots of credit card in the market which offers different services to their customers. But when we talk about credit history, lots of people are affected by the poor credit score. That’s because they don’t use their credit card in a proper way. Having bad credit can make our life more difficult from getting a job to a place for living. We also get a negative result when we are trying to establish a new business. How can we even watch the timelines of our poor credit performance right? So if you want to overcome regarding bad credit history, then Indigo Platinum Mastercard is the best option available out there. Today we are going to learn about the Indigo Platinum Mastercard Activation process and more in this article.
Some people might already know about the Indigo Platinum Mastercard, which helps its customers to improve their credit. The purpose of owning an Indigo credit card is to learn the responsibility to use a card perfectly. So we can say, a card is well designed for people who have bad credit. However, we completely don’t recommend the Indigo Master Card as the card itself received many complaints from the customers.
But, if we skip the negative reviews, then the card is pretty much a good deal for those who are trying to build a good credit from the ground level. Indigo Platinum Mastercard is available anywhere where the MasterCard is accepted. The card comes with online services where you can make a payment, free online bills payment, check your balance, and more. You can even access the online portal 24/7 hours so you can manage your account and view your account statement anytime you want. But for that, you have first to register your card in indigo.myfinanceservice.com. So after you receive your card via mail, you have to activate your card online.
Furthermore, we also talk about the username and password recovery process, bill payment method of a card in this article. So make sure to read the complete article.
Features of Indigo Platinum Mastercard
Indigo platinum Master Card has some feature which you should know before applying for the card. It helps you to make the correct decision whether to use the card or not. Have a look to the following features down below:
- The annual fee charged for the Indigo Platinum Mastercard ranges from $0-$99, which depends upon your creditworthiness.
- The credit limit of the Indigo Platinum Mastercard is $300.
- There are no rewards for using the Indigo Platinum Mastercard like cash back or points.
- You can pre-qualify without any hard inquiry.
- People can also apply for this card even they are filed for Bankruptcy.
- Your credit limit will not depend on the cash deposit.
Benefits of Using Indigo Platinum Master Card
After knowing the features, here are some other benefits of using Indigo Platinum Mastercard except building good credit. So what are those benefits which keeping the customers attracted to indigo Platinum Credit Card?
With Indigo Platinum Mastercard, a customer gets a travel assistance service like pre-trip planning information, medical and legal referrals, and more.
You also even get Master Road Assist service when it comes to finding an emergency service like driving, Tow trucks, Fuel Delivery, and Tire changes.
You can get a theft resolution service, which helps to recover if you become a victim in any kind of identity theft.
When it comes to shopping, you get warranty protection in a product for a certain period of time.
Application Process of Indigo Platinum MasterCard
If you are interested in using or apply for the Indigo Platinum card after going through the features and benefits of using Indigo Platinum Mastercard, then you can do it in no time. The applying process is easy and reliable.
- When you receive a qualified letter via mail, then visit the website www.indigocard.com/singlestep/indigoapply.
- Once your land on the homepage, enter your Invitation number (12 characters) and Zip Code.
- After providing information, click on the Get Started button.
- Now, wait for a minute, and you will get a response of completion.
However, if you didn’t receive a mail offer, then submit the request once again for prequalification. Visit the above link and click on See if you’re prequalified option and fill out the whole form then submit.
- A person must be 18 years or older than that for the qualification.
- You should not have submitted any request for Indigo Platinum Mastercard in the last 2 months.
- You must show your source of income or household income.
Registration Process of Indigo Platinum MasterCard
Now, if you want to manage your Indigo card activity, then first, you have to register your card online. Without registering your card in the Indigo finance service platform, you can’t enjoy the online transaction services provided by the Indigo Platinum Master Credit Card. To register your card online, here are the simple procedures which you need to follow.
- Visit the official site of Indigo, or you can click on the link for fast access. myindigocard.com.
- Now, hover your mouse pointer and click on the Register option at the upper side of the home screen. After that, it takes you to the new page, which consists of a registration form.
- After that, carefully provide the information to gain access to managing your account.
- So, enter your Account Number in the required empty field. An account number is a code that appears on your card or statement.
- After entering you’re A/C number, now enter your Date of Birth. You enter your DOB in a sequence order like first your Month, Day, and Year.
- Now, provide your Social Security Number (SSN), which was given along with your card.
- Re-check your provided information, and once it’s all correct, click on the Next button to finish the registration process.
These are the above steps to register your Indigo Platinum Card Online. Now, you can manage your accounts and start using the services of the Indigo Platinum MasterCard.
Is it your first time receiving an Indigo Platinum Master Card then learn the Indigo Platinum Mastercard Activation process down below.
How to Activate Indigo Platinum Master Credit Card?
If you just received your Indigo Platinum MasterCard via mail, then your card does not work how many times you try. It’s because the first time you have to activate your card to gain access to the services of the card. Luckily, now you can activate your card online so that you don’t have to visit the office and to wait in a long line just to activate your card.
Follow the simple procedure down below so that you can easily activate your card online.
- First, visit the official site indigo.myfinanceservice.com in order to complete your card activation process.
- Once you land on the homepage, the first thing you have to log in to your account. So click on the Activate Your Card option.
- Now, enter your login credentials like your Username and Password in the empty required field.
- After providing, click on the Login button for the further step.
- After login, provide the details of your card, which you want to activate.
- Now, you have to choose the PIN code for your Indigo card.
- After providing all the correct information, finally, click on the Activation button.
Now you have to wait for a couple of minutes or longer. In the meantime, you will get a notification that your card is activated.
Way too simple right? You can easily teach the above-mentioned steps to your friends for their Indigo Platinum Mastercard Activation if they own one.
Besides, in some cases, users can’t activate their cards online due to technical errors. If you are one of them, who can’t active Indigo Platinum Mastercard even you try so many times. Here learn the activation steps via mobile.
Activation Process of Indigo Platinum Mastercard Using Mobile
If you find it difficult in the online activation process then use your mobile phones to complete the Indigo Platinum MasterCard Activation, you can use any Smartphones either Android or IOS; it perfectly works on both devices.
Here, follow the short easy procedure down below.
- First, dial the number 1-866-946-9545, which is to activate your card.
- Now, you have to choose an option. So which option should you choose to activate your card?
- Press # and wait for a second to contact the customer executive agent.
- After that, confess your problem regarding the card activation. An agent will require some details, so provide the correct details.
- After providing the details, soon, your card will get activated automatically.
So, don’t hesitate to call the customer care service because if you hesitate now, then what’s important for owning a card. It’s better to enjoy all the services of the card online rather than going to the company to meet an actual person.
Indigo Platinum Card Login
After you complete the Indigo Platinum Mastercard Activation, now you have to log in to your account to access the services and features.
For all the cardholders of Indigo Platinum Master Card, here are the simple and easy Log in steps. Whether you just own a card or register your card online, follow the procedure down below for login.
- Go to the official site of Indigo Platinum Master Card by using the above-mentioned following link. You can use any browser (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Internet Explorer)
- Now, enter your login credentials like your Username and Password in the required, blank field.
- After that, click on the Log In button to access your Indigo Platinum Mastercard account.
Very simple and easy, right? So, after accessing your account, learn about the features and how to use them properly. Sometimes we find it difficult to use the features and system. Learn them very well, and afterward enjoy the online services provided by Indigo Platinum Credit card.
Easy Steps For Indigo Platinum Username and Password Reset
Nowadays, we have access to many web accounts, and it’s hard to remember each account password. We usually put our password on our computer or save it online on cookies. However, some people do not follow the process which we do and then locked outside from accessing their accounts.
Have you forgotten your Indigo Platinum card online password? Then don’t worry; here follow the easy steps to retrieve them. Even though you are unable to remember your username and password, you can easily request to retrieve it by visiting the official site.
So, how can you do that?
- Go to the official site of Indigo card or type indigo.myfinanceservice.com. After that, click on the Forgot Your Username and Password option.
- Now, type your Username in the empty required field.
- After providing the correct User ID, enter the last 4-digits of your account number.
- Enter your Social Security Number (SSN).
- At last, provide your Date of birth, and once done, click on the Submit button.
- First, provide your Email address in the required, blank space. Make sure to provide your active email address, which you are frequently using.
- Now, enter your last 4-digit of the account number. Make sure you enter the correct number in the blank space.
- After that, enter your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Finally, enter your Date of birth and click on the Submit button.
Note: Your both new password and username will be sent to your email address which you have provided above.
From now on, never forget your username and password. Keep it safe somewhere on your computer and use them only for accessing your account. Also, never share your login credentials to anyone to protect your privacy.
Why Choose Indigo Platinum Master Card?
Here are a few essential things which you should know for the answers of “Why Choose Indigo Platinum Master Card?”
Well, when you apply for the Indigo platinum Master Card, then its approval process is very fast and convenient. You don’t have to take any other extra unnecessary steps for approval.
Helps to Build Credit
The Indigo Platinum Master Card reports to all three major credit bureaus, such as Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax. It’s the best idea for those people who are trying to build good credit. Why? Well, because all these three bureaus collect the information, which is used to calculate your credit history scores.
As long as you stay on a regular payment track, there’s no way you will not get a good credit score in the future.
Pre-qualify Without Hurting Your Score
You can pre-qualify to check your probability of approval and the annual fee which you have to pay before applying for the Indigo Platinum card. I have written how you can apply for the card at the top of the article. So check it out!
However, pre-qualification does not mean that you will be approved. The situation will be more like “yes” or “probably.” They will check for your credit history and give you a response.
Drawbacks of Indigo Platinum Credit Card
A low credit limit makes it simple to run high credit utilization, which also impacts your credit even though you are improving your credit. Paying a high annual fee just for your low credit is not a good thing.
Not only paying an annual fee for poor credit, but you also have to provide the security deposit for the card. In the case of security cards like Discover and Capital offers better security than other cards. These two cards are perfect for those people who have less credit. There a point where drawbacks come using an Indigo Platinum credit card. Besides, you can also even get access to the higher credit line when you make the first five monthly payments in time. Sound more interesting.
The security fees of those cards are refundable because not every customer can afford the fee. So, when we compare Indigo Platinum with those cards, then secured cards are way better and good. But it doesn’t mean that Indigo platinum is not good when it comes to security. It’s also not a bad choice.
Bill Payment Methods of Indigo Platinum Master Card
Indigo Platinum Master Card gives you an easy way for the monthly payment. So, there a few convenient options from where you pay your annual fee or monthly.
The first option is online payment, where you can make your bill payment by visiting the Indigo website. The payment method is free, fast, and convenient, so all you have do is log in to your account. After that, follow the required instruction and make a monthly or annual fee payment. The charge will be deducted from your bank, which you have selected for the Indigo master card.
Payment Through the Phone
The phone is another way to pay your Indigo Platinum credit card bills. In order to pay, first, you have to dial a number which is written on the backside of your card. After dialing on that number, you have to provide some information in order to complete your payment.
Alternatively, you can call the Customer care service number 866-946-9545. Ask them to pay your card monthly card bill.
MoneyGram or Western Union
If you want to pay your card bill through MoneyGram or Western Union, find nearby suitable locations. Once you find the location, provide some information for the payment process such as:
Company Name: Genesis FS Card Services
Receive Code: 4911
Whom This Card is Good For?
If you are trying to establish good credit for the very first time or rebuilding your credit, then Indigo Platinum Mastercard can be the best choice for you.
However, if you are a responsible cardholder and commit to paying the bill from time to time, then you might look for another card with no annual fee.
Customer Service Care
Are you facing some issues with the Indigo Platinum Master Card? Do get help from its customer service care.
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
Above all, the Indigo Platinum Mastercard has both good factors in attracting the customer and also having a bad factor to keep customers think deeply before applying for the card.
If you just out from high school or college who want to build a credit history from the ground level, then this card can be a good deal. However, if you are a responsible cardholder, then pretty much this card is not suitable for you. Try to find other cards with no annual fee and more benefits.
Besides, if you find that the Indigo card is eligible for you, then after getting a card, do register and complete the Indigo Platinum Mastercard activation procedure via online. In these ways, you can easily access the online transaction. You can find every essential thing which the beginners should know about the Indigo Platinum Mastercard in this article.
So, what are your thoughts about the Indigo Platinum Mastercard Activation? Let us know in the comment section down below.
Thanks for taking the time to read our article.
Official site: https://www.indigocard.com/
Login site: https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/