Are you among those people who don’t want to refund their tax in the bank accounts? Or simply you don’t have any bank account. Let’s say you already have access to a bank account, but you are looking for an option to refund your tax to any prepaid card. That’s because it’s an easy, safe, reliable, and fast method than the bank refund check. So, in that case, Turbo Prepaid Debit Card can fulfill your requirements with easy access. And today, we will talk about the Turbo Prepaid Card activation process in this article. Not only that we will also learn a lot more other helpful things regarding the Turbo card.
A card is provided by the Turbo tax – the biggest tax return processing companies located in the United States. Turbo tax provides various methods to refund the tax for its users nationwide. Among those methods, a Prepaid Visa Card is also the one who let the customers use the card for the tax refund and to prepare your taxes.
If you are new and didn’t hear of this card before, then learn more about the Turbo Debit Card before moving to the activation process. After getting information about the card, then learn everything about the Turbo card from the registration process to the customer care service.
Besides, at the end of the article, we have also provided some interesting things about owning a Turbo Prepaid Card.
Turbo Debit Card | Intuit turbo Prepaid Card
Turbo Debit Card, also known as the Intuit Prepaid card, is issued by the both Green Dot Corporation and Green Dot Bank Pursuant license from the Visa U.S.A.
A prepaid debit card is used for the tax refund, which is such a great deal when you don’t have a bank account. A card is used not only for the tax refund and tax payment but it also lets you access other features like Send money person to person, Online Bill Payment, Vault, and more. Just load money to your cash, swipe your card then go. Besides, continue reading the article to learn the methods to load or add funds to your Turbo Card.
To access the services of the card, first, you have to register and activate your card on turbodebitcard.intuit.com. If you don’t activate your card then you cannot use the card, it’s worthless. So, scroll down and read about the online Turbo Prepaid Card activation steps.
Why Use the Turbo Prepaid Debit Card?
When we talk about the reason, everyone has their own reason. Some might like the service of the card, and some might like the features or other things. But there are some similar reasons that customers like about the Turbo Debit Card. Let’s see down below.
- Reliable and simple to use.
- Customers can refund cash faster than cashing a check.
- Cashing fee is not associated with the activating your card.
- Customers do not need a bank to deposit or add funds to your card.
- $10 bonus when customers make a qualifying deposit in their card.
- Various ways to add funds to your card.
How to Register Your Turbo Prepaid Debit Card?
Registering your Turbo Card online offers you lots of benefits. If you own a new card, so it’s better to register your card online. If you don’t register your Turbo Prepaid Debit Card online, then you can’t use some of the best features available from the TurboDebitCard.intuit.com.
Not only the services, but your card also has fewer protections. This means when you lose your card or your card gets stolen then, it takes a lot of time to find your card, or you may also lose your card forever. But if you register your card online, then it will be a lot easier to track your card.
So, don’t want to take such kind of risks, here find out how you can register your Turbo Debit Card online. Follow the given below simple procedure step by step.
- The first step is to visit the official site of the Turbo Debit Card. You can use any browser for the following process.
- Once you land on the homepage, click in the Login option situated into the upper right corner of the page. You might wonder why click on Login instead of register right? Well, you cannot directly find the register option. The above Login option is the path for the registration process.
- We are not here to log in the right, so scroll down to the bottom.
- After that, click on the Create Online Account button, which takes you to the next page like one below.
- Now, here enter your card information like a 16-digit card number, Expiration date, and CVV (3-digit security code). After that, recheck the information which you provide, and once you are done, click on the Next button.
- Once again, carefully follow further instructions on registering your Turbo Debit Card online. Lots of good features and offers are waiting for you.
These are the above simple steps to register your card online. Now you can easily perform the online transaction without visiting the real office or company. Save your time and efforts through this online portal.
Turbo Prepaid Card Activation
Have you received your card via mail? Then the first thing you have to do is to activate your card. Otherwise, you can’t enjoy the service and features offered by the Turbo online portal. So, after you receive your Turbo Prepaid Card within 10 business days from the Turbo tax company, then follow the following procedure for the online Turbo Prepaid Card activation.
- The first step is to visit the official Turbo Debit Card site. Feeling lazy? Then click here
- Now, click on the Activate Card option located in the upper right corner of the homepage.
- Once you click that option, it opens the form page for the activation.
- So, enter your 16-digit card number, your card Expiration date, and 3-digit security code (CVV) in the following required field.
- After you provide all the essential information on your card, finally click on the Next button.
- Likewise, follow the following further instruction to activate your card.
- A few minutes later, you’ll receive a verification mail in your email address, open the mail and verify your card.
That’s it; you have successfully completed the online Turbo Prepaid Card activation steps. These are the simple process to activate your card for the first time. Now all you have to do is to enjoy the features provided by the portal.
Turbo Prepaid Card Login
After successful completion of online Turbo Prepaid Card activation, now you have to log in to access your Turbo Prepaid Debit Card account. This way you can refund your tax and pay your other bills via Turbo Prepaid Card, then follow the down steps to log in to your account.
- Open the Turbo Debit Card site using your (Computer/Tablet/Smartphone). Or just type turbodebitcard.intuit.com.
- Now, select the Log In option from the upper right side of the homepage. It takes you to the next page, which consists of the login form.
- Enter your Online User ID and Password in the required following field. Always enter your correct login credentials to access your account.
- Here, you can either check to Remember User ID or skip the step. All this does is store your User Name cookies on your computer. So, whenever you try to access your account, your User ID will automatically fill and you only have to enter your password.
Note: We recommended you only use this option from your personal computer. Do not use this option from public computers like (Internet café, schools, Library). Someone can steal your personal information if you use it in public places.
- Finally, click on the Log In button to access your account.
These are the simple steps to log in to the Turbo Debit Card account. Now, you can check your recent transaction, account balance, contact information, and more.
Besides, if you have forgotten your User ID and also Password of the Turbo Debit Card account, then don’t worry and stop typing the random login credential. Just take a look at the below topic, where we have given the easiest way to retrieve your Turbo Debit Card User ID and Password.
Retrieve Turbo Debit Card Password and User ID
Some people might have forgotten the User ID only, and some might have the Password only. However, if you have forgotten both, then follow the down procedure.
But first, you have to open the official site of the Turbo Debit Card and click on the login button.
Make sure you have a good internet connection.
Easy Steps for User ID recovery of Turbo Debit Card
If you don’t remember your User ID of your Turbo Debit Card account, here are the steps to retrieve. You must confirm your identity in order to receive your login information.
- Click on the Forgot User ID button, which takes you to the new page.
- Now, enter your SSN number (Social Security Number) in the required, blank field.
- After that, provide your 16-digit card number.
- Provide your 3-digit security code (CVV). If you can’t remember your CVV then, look at the backside of your card.
- After providing all the correct information, click on the Submit button.
Later on, you will receive the mail consist of your User ID. From now, do not forget your User ID, and if you can’t remember, keep it safe on your computer.
Easy Steps for Password Recovery of Turbo Debit Card
If you are among people who forget your password, follow the simple procedure down below.
- First, click on the Forgot Password button in the way to retrieve your password.
- Next, provide your SSN (Social Security Number) in the required field.
- After that, provide your 16-digit card number of the Turbo Debit Card.
- Next, provide your CCV (3-digit security code) written backside of your card.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to end the process.
After providing the required information, you will receive your Turbo Debit Card password in your email.
A password is an essential key to unlock the protected things, so always keep it safe. And do not ever share your password with anyone because your privacy can be other people’s treasures.
Turbo Prepaid Card Account Balance
If you are new, then you may not know how to check your balance, right? It’s not only you but some other people also may not know to check their Turbotax card balance.
Suppose, one day, you are paying the tax to the IRS tax government, and it’s your last date for the payment. When you try to make a transaction, it’s not working and alerts a message that your balance is not enough for the payment. At that time, you may get in trouble for not paying bills on time or maybe charge with a fine (Possibility not always happen).
So, you must check your card balance from time to time, whether it’s getting low or not. To check the balance of your Turbo Debit Card, I’ll tell you 4 different methods. let get started with the number one:
- If you have a Turbo debit Card online User ID, then you can check your balance and day to day transaction with the help of simple login. Do check out Turbo Debit Card login process above in this article.
- Customer can also check their balance by dialing a toll-free Customer service number 1-888-285-4169.
- The third one is with the help of a mobile application. Download the application from the link which I have given down below. So keep scroll and see on Turbo Card Mobile App topic.
- The last one is to check your transaction or balance is by sending a text message. To check your balance type, “BAL XXXX” (XXXX is the last 4-digits of your card number) and sent to 43411.
These are the above 4 methods to check your balance or transaction history of Turbo Prepaid Debit Card.
Besides, there are also other ways where you can get the following information regarding the Turbo Debit Card via text messages.
|Command||Sending number 43411|
|Find a reload location||“LOC ZZZZZ” (ZZZZZ is the zip code or city, state)|
|See your transaction history for the last 30 days||“HIST XXXX” (XXXX is the last 4-digits of your card number)|
|Find the nearby ATMs
Refer to your Fee Plan for applicable ATMs fee
|“ATM ZZZZZ” (ZZZZZ is the zip code or city. State)|
|Show the text commands above||HELP|
|Stop receiving all text alerts||STOP|
Turbo Card Mobile App
Now you can also download the Turbo Debit card apps and use the features. This is a lot easier than opening your computer each and every time to use the online Turbo Debit Card.
For the android users, download the app now by clicking on the link.
For the IOS users, download the app now by clicking on the link.
Turbo Prepaid Card Customer Service
When you get trouble in anything, whether it was a login problem, Activation problem or you can’t check your balance. You can always contact the Turbo Debit Card Customer care. They will get you in no time by solving your issues.
PO Box 5100
Pasadena, CA 91117
Interesting Things About Using Turbo Debit Card
Some cardholders may not know the awesome features of the Turbo Prepaid Card after activation. If you own the Turbo Debit Card, then you must know these benefits, which you are missing out for a long time. Take a little look down below on the benefits.
Free ATMs Network
You can find the free ATM network of the Turbo Visa Debit Card nationwide. So to find the free nearby ATM, just click here. Enter the ZIP code on where you need an ATM, and it shows the nearby ATM locations.
Besides, if you made withdraw outside the network of Turbo Visa debit Card, then you have to pay $2.50. In addition, any fee the ATMs owner may assess.
If you want to avoid the ATM processing fee, then make sure you use your card at approved ATM. If the ATM is approved, then you don’t have to pay extra during the transaction.
Track Your Refund
You also can track your refund to see when you will receive a refund. To track the refund, visit the irs.gov/refunds, or you can make a call to IRS Refund Hotline at (800)-829-1954.
Various Ways to Add Fund
There are several ways where you can deposit your money or Fund to your card.
Let’s take a look.
Reload at the Register
First, an option is to reload cash at the register within 100,000+ retail locations nationwide. Other locations also include such as 7-Eleven, Dollar General, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, and more.
If you are interested in loading your cash in the Green Dot at the register, then click here.
So, how the register actually works to reload money?
Give your cash to the particular person of a Green dot. Afterward, they will swipe your card and automatically load on your card. However, you have to pay a $4.95 fee for the applying process.
Besides, there is also a limitation while doing a reload and in card balance. So, make sure to keep your receipt safe for the reference.
Second, the option is using MoneyPak. There are 70,000+ retailers nationwide where you can deposit your money, including CVS, Dollar General, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Walgreens, and more.
Furthermore, your friends and family members can also send cash directly to your Turbo Card. Likewise, you can also add the money to your card even though it’s not currently available with you. If you want to know more about the MoneyPak, then visit the site by clicking on the link here.
ASAP Direct Deposit
When you enroll in ASAP Direct Deposit, then you get your pay up to 2 days but before payday. In addition, your government benefits up to 4 days but before benefits day.
Many people or customer sends payment ahead of the actual payday. If this thing happens, then your amount will get a deposit on your card when the company receives your payment instruction. In other words, you don’t have to wait until the actual payday arrives. You can enjoy your money earlier right before you make payment.
Besides, make sure that your direct deposit payment information sends to the bank. Sometimes, your payment is not submitted due to the holidays and a weekend. In other words, you will get early money in your card even though you submit it earlier before the actual payday.
How Can You Cancel the Direct Deposit?
In order to cancel your direct deposit, you must contact either your employer or the payor of your benefits. Before canceling, do allow up to 2 pay periods for the request which need to be processed.
But don’t worry; it will not make any impact on your Turbo Card.
At last, whether you own a bank account or not, you can always use the Turbo Prepaid Card to refund your tax. After that, you can make a payment to certain online bills. It’s the more convenient way to refund your tax on a debit card. Hence, login to your card and enjoy the service of the Turbo Prepaid Card today.
I hope you have understood the registration, activation, login, and password recovery process of the Turbo Prepaid Card.
So, do you have any questions regarding the article or have any difficulty while activating your account. Let us know in the comment section.
Thanks for reading our article.