CenturyLink, Inc is a global technology leader company, delivering adaptive networking, edge computing, hybrid-cloud connectivity, and network embedded security solutions to its user. The headquarters of CenturyLink is in Monroe, Louisiana, United States. The company is also a member of the Fortune 500 and S&P 500 index, so it is traded as NYS: CTL S&P 500 component. CenturyLink provides many services to its user. Some of the communications services include local and long-distance voice, Ethernet hosting, Cloud hosting, Voice over Internet Protocol, data integration video, and many more. You can subscribe to its services by creating a CenturyLink Email account as well.
CenturyLink Email is a service provided by CenturyLink Company to its users to subscribe to CenturyLink services. Using CenturyLink email, you can subscribe to cable television and internet services all across the world. CenturyLink has two websites; centurylink.com for information about services and centurylink.net to subscribe to the services. Centurylink email helps you get access to your account, get a detailed report of your subscription, and enjoy all the benefits of High-Speed Internet service.
So there you go, if you have any problem with CenturyLink email sign up or log in to your account today, in this article, I will guide you on how to access the CenturyLink email website for signup and login to a CenturyLink email account. Follow the step by step procedure mention below according to its title.
How to Create Centurylink Email Address| Signup?
Before signing up for CenturyLink email address, you should know that there are two ways that you can create your email address. You can either create it when you install your services or do it later when you want to create your email address. So, follow step by step instructions for both the option to create an email address.
Create CenturyLink Email Address When You Install Your Service
After installing your new CenturyLink High-Speed Internet service, you are prompted a CenturyLink Email Home Page to create a login for your account. If you see prompted page then, follow the steps mentioned below.
- From the prompt page, select “I want to create a new account as my CenturyLink home page.”
- After that, click on the Next button.
- Now type your Username that you want to use for your login.
- And type Password for your username to access your account.
- Now select security/secret questions and answer it.
- Finally, click on the Next button.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up your account for CenturyLink email address.
Create CenturyLink Email Address When You Want |PC and Phone
If you haven’t pick/setup your email for CenturyLink email account while installing, then you can create one anytime you want.
[Note: To create your CenturyLink email address when you want, you will need account information or your bill]
- Open any web browser in your device.
- Go to the login page, centurylink.net.
- From the homepage of centurylink.net, click in the green Email button on the top right side of the page.
- You will be redirected to the login page. After that, click on the green Create Account button.
- Now click on the green next right index arrow.
- Now you will be asked to enter your Account Number, type your account number in the text field. You can get your account number from the bill.
- After that, follow the prompts and enter your new Username and Email Address for your account.
- Enter the password for your username.
- Enter Billing Phone Number.
- Choose Secret Question and Answer your question, to make your account secured.
- Finally, click on the Next button. There you go.
You have successfully set up your account for CenturyLink email address.
How to Login on Centurylink Email Address Automatically | PC and Phone?
You can automatically log in to your Centurylink Email Address by clicking on the checkbox of “Remember Me.” From the login homepage of CenturyLink, you can choose whether you want to stay signed in or automatically log out after leaving the website. Just follow step by step procedure mentioned below.
- Go to the CenturyLink.net email homepage.
- Click on the green Email; you will be redirected to the login page of CenturyLink email.
- Now enter your Email Address in the respective field.
- Enter your password for your email address.
- Now the choice is yours either you want to connect automatically in your account or automatically log out after you leave the website.
- To log in automatically next time to your account, click in the Checkbox of “Remember Me,” otherwise uncheck the checkbox to log out after you leave automatically.
- Finally, click on the login button to get access to your CenturyLink email account.
[Note: You can also set up from Email Settings to log out automatically, for that login to your account, Select Email Settings, go to Edit, and update and click on the Save button.]
How to Connect CenturyLink Email in Outlook or Gmail?
To use your CenturyLink Email in Outlook or Gmail, you have to configure IMAP, SMTP, and POP3 in your email client. To set up your CenturyLink Email account in other email clients, follow the figure mentioned below.
CenturyLink IMAP/SMTP/POP Settings
|Incoming Server (IMAP)||IMAP Server: mail.centurylink.net|
|Incoming Server (POP)||POP Server: pop.centurylink.net|
|Outgoing Server (SMTP)||SMTP Server: smtp.centurylink.net|
TLS if available
|Username||Your Email address or Username.|
|Password||A Password of your Username.|
How to Recover Forgotten Centurylink.net Email Login Username?
Don’t worry if you have forgotten Centurylink Email Login Username because, from Centurylink homepage, you can easily recover your username and email. Follow the steps mentioned below to recover your username.
- Go to the CenturyLink.com homepage.
- Click on the Sign in button.
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Now under Log in button, you will see Forgot username/password, click in the link.
- Again you will be redirected to the next page; you will see” FORGOT USERNAME OR PASSWORD.”
- Now click on the radio button of “I forgot my Username“ you will see the drop-down box to enter your Email.
- Enter your email address in the text box and click on the checkbox to verify that you are not a robot.
- After that, click on the Submit button.
Now you will receive notification from CenturyLink in your email account with your username. You can use a username to login to your CenturyLink.net.
How to Reset Your Password on CenturyLink Email?
Don’t worry if you have forgotten Centurylink Email Login password because, from the login page, you can recover your password quickly.
- Go to the centurylink.net homepage.
- After that, click in the Sign in button, from the top right corner of the centurylink.net homepage.
- Now you will be redirected to the login page after that, click on the Forget Password? Link.
- Again you will be redirected to the Password Reset page.
- Now enter your Phone Number in the respective text field.
- Enter your CenturyLink Email Address in the text field.
- After that, verify that you are not a robot.
- Now, click on the Next button.
- If asked, enter your answer for a secret question.
- Now go to your email address, and click in the password reset link.
- In password reset page enter your New Password and Re-enter your password.
- Finally, click on the Reset My Password.
How to Change Your Password on CenturyLink Email?
To change your password, you should know your current password and access your CenturyLink email account. If you have access to your account, follow the steps mentioned below otherwise reset your password.
- Open any web browser in your device.
- Go to CenturyLink Email login page.
- Now enter your Email address/Username and Password to get access to your account.
- Now click on the My CenturyLink Menu in the top navigation.
- After that, click on the Change Email Password from the drop-down menu.
- You will be redirected to the change email password page.
- Now enter your current password in the Current Password text field.
- After that, enter your New Password and Confirm New Password in the respective text field.
- Finally, click on the Save button.
Make Your Password Secure
To make your password secured and strong, follow the critical point mentioned below.
- Use letter and number as your password.
- Use a password that is strong and lengthy, but not guessable.
- Don’t use your name or email name as your password; try to be unique.
- Use a special character in your password, if supported.
- Do not share your password with anyone.
How to Delete Your CenturyLink Email Account and Username?
You don’t have to panic if your account is lost or hacked because, within a few minutes, you can delete your account quickly. Follow the steps mentioned below to remove your account from CenturyLink Email.
- Go to the login page of CenturyLink.net.
- Log in to your account using your username and password.
- Now, click on the Email Settings, is in the top navigation bar.
- After that, click on the My CenturyLink menu, and you will be redirected to the next window.
- Now go to the Manage Users section, you will see email addresses.
- After that, click on the email address that you want to delete.
- Far from the drop-down menu, scroll down and click on the Remove User icon.
- Finally, click on the Delete icon, otherwise click on the Cancel button to undo.
You have successfully deleted your account from CenturyLink; your account has been deleted.
Troubleshoot Your Log in Problem
While login to your CenturyLink Email account, if you face any problem regarding login, then you can follow some bullets mentioned below, which may help you out from your question to troubleshoot.
- Check your Internet Connection (WiFi or a Phone Data)
- Reset and go to the login page and try once to log in.
- Make sure you enter the correct Username and Password of your CenturyLink Email account.
- Delete or remove the caches and cookies of the web browser.
- Make sure you are on the exact login page of CenturyLink Email, centurylink.net.
- If you are using the old version of the web browser, then update once and try again.
If you still have any problems regarding login, don’t feel shy to coordinate with CenturyLink Support Center about your login problem. You can email or directly make a call to Support Center to Charter Communication, Inc.
CenturyLink Support Center: Call 866-642-0444
CenturyLink Help: Support Website
There you go, I have tried to make it simple for you to understand about CenturyLink Email. We learned to create an account, log in to your CenturyLink mail account using Phone and PC, use your email account with other mail services(IMAP, SMTP, And POP3), how to recover or reset your Charter email login password, change your password, troubleshoot the problem (Email and Call) and delete your CenturyLink Email account. I hope every step is clear and understandable for you.
If you have any questions regarding the article on CenturyLink Email Signup and Log in, please leave us a comment section below. And do visit our official website, Online Help Guide for more related articles.