The article you are going to read gives you a perfect hint on how to sign in to the Juno Webmail account. You will also be learning about the login process, accessing your Juno webmail on both Android and IOS devices, password changing process. Furthermore, we will also explain the login problem in the Juno webmail account along with some extra solutions regarding the login problem.
But before moving to the main topic in this article, let’s know a little bit more about the Juno webmail. The information about Juno webmail helps you to know even more about its services – which also helpful for the newcomers. So basically, what is Juno webmail?
Juno Webmail Description
Juno is the best platform on the web, which provides free webmail services along with internet service. Juno company is located in New Jersey (United States), which is a subsidiary of the united online. Juno start to provide its webmail service back in 1996 and recognized among the best webmail. The webmail offers users the opportunity to send and receive the 35KB of a message, which is pretty much huge at that time. With growing users, Juno already becomes a premium service provider by 1998.
But after years of years, Juno webmail has gone missing from the list of the top webmail service provider. Juno lost millions of subscribers and reaches less than 10 million subscribers. The reason behind the failure service is because of the web browser. Juno webmail is less compatible when it comes to the latest version of the browser.
However, many people still use the Juno email service for one reason or another. So, today, the Juno email service has evolved from basic to modern webmail service, which does not require any software for download. The email service also offers 1GB of space along with other extra features on the paid version.
Juno Webmail Features
Juno webmail lets you send and receive mail anywhere around the world as long as you have a good internet connection. Juno webmail also lets you access its email services on your mobile devices, whether you are using Android or IOS. Another important part about Juno is that you won’t ever lose your mail because all the mail stored in the central system of Juno email. Besides that, other feature of the Juno makes its webmail service even more popular such as:
- You can access its webmail on online and offline mode because of its build-in program
- You can also filter the junk mail
- Provide sort and delete settings
- Enhanced more security features
- Helps to write your email with color and graphic
- Provide spell check and rich text editor
How to Sign in to Juno Webmail | Juno Email Sign in
You have to create a new Juno account in order to use all its features and services. There is a straightforward way to create a Juno email account. So let’s take a little look down below.
- Open your browser and head to the official site of Juno webmail. Or simply click here link.
- Now, click on the “Create a new account,” which redirects you to the new page of Juno free email.
- Again, click on the “Get Started” button. After that, it opens the Juno email form, where you need to enter the detailed information about you to use the free Juno email.
Here, Juno asks three basic statements for its free email such as: Enter your Basic information, Create a new member ID & password, and tell us about yourself. So fill out the form carefully with the help of the steps down below to create your own Juno Webmail account. Also, stick with the steps and do not lose track while creating or sign-in on the Juno Webmail account.
Let’s Start With the Basic Personal Information:
- Select the title from the options menu. Example: There are three options, such as Mr., Ms., and Mrs., so choose one of these options in the title.
- Now, type your “First Name” and “Last Name” in the text field, which will be your email account name in Juno.
- After that, type the “Address” in the address field, which helps you to know your location.
- Again, provide the unit (if applicable) in the field, which also automatically fills out the city and postal code if you enter your address in the unit field.
- Now, provide the name of your city in which you are currently living. After that, select the state/Province of your city from the options menu.
- For the ZIP/Postal code, enter your local postal code of your area, which you have given in the address field.
- Now, type your Current Email address in the address field. In other words, give your any webmail account address for the registration of the new Juno mail account.
Note: The email address which you have entered into the field acts as a recovery option in case you forgot your Juno member ID or password.
- Now, enter your Mobile Number in the required field. After that, click on the “Send Code” button, which sent you a verification code to your mobile phone.
- Once you received the verification code in your mobile phone, then put the received code into the “Personal Verification Code” field and click on the “Check Code” button.
Note: If you do not have a mobile device, then call on 1-800-654-5866 number for the sign-up process of the Juno mail account.
For the New Member ID and Password
- Type the desired email address in the “Member ID” field.
Note: The member ID which you have entered also acts as the Juno mail email address or ID. Besides that, you can also check the availability of your ID to make sure your choice of username is not already taken by someone else. So, Juno checks for your ID, and if your ID wasn’t available, then Juno suggest another new ID.
- Now, enter the Password into the password field, which acts as your Juno email account password.
- After that, again, Re-enter the password in the required field, which helps you to make sure that you have entered the exact match password in both password fields.
Note: Always enter a strong password which helps you to prevent from being stolen from hackers or unauthorized persons.
- In this step, Juno asks some question which helps Juno to recover your account in case you forget your member ID or Password. So select the question which is most suitable for you to give the answer. After that, provide the answer in the answer field according to the question you choose in the security question.
- Finally, select the “Date of Birth” to create or for the sign-up process of Juno email.
For the Tell Us About Yourself Form
Well, “tell us about yourself information” is (optional) while creating or signing to the Juno Webmail account. So you can update and remove the information at any time if you don’t want to provide your other personal information. To remove the information, simply select “n/a” in each field, which will undo or remove all the information from this section.
Besides that, you can also update the information whenever you want after creating your Juno email account.
Now, finally, do checkmark on the “I accept the Terms of Service and Billing Authorization” and click on the “Submit & Continue” button to end the sign-up process in the Juno email account.
Juno Webmail Login
The log in process in the Juno email account is so simple, just follow the procedure down below if you don’t know or forgot to login into your Juno account.
- Open your browser and then go to the official page of Juno’s email for the login process. Or you can simply click on the link here to directly open the login page of Juno email https://my.juno.com/start/login.do?cf=sp
- Now, enter your “Juno ID” into the text field and click on the “Next” button for the further login process.
- Now, enter your Juno password, which you have given while creating your Juno email account.
- Finally, click on the “Login” button, which lets you access your Juno email account.
Now you have successfully access your Juno email account with the help of the above steps. Pretty simple right? Now it’s your decision whether you can want to compose a new message or just want to check your mail inbox. The Juno email user interface is simple and straightforward, through where you can easily communicate with your friends and other people around the globe.
How to Change Your Juno Email Password | www.juno.com
An important option for any webmail account is to have the ability to change a password with easy steps. So Juno webmail lets you change the account password within a few minutes, which also helps to save your time. Let’s head to the steps down below to change the password of Juno webmail.
- First of all, open the Juno mail using any browser.
- After that, login into the account using your Juno “Member ID” and “Password” to change the password of your Juno account.
- Now, search for the “Change password” button at the top of the page. Or simply go to the “My Account” tab, which is on the top of the mail screen.
Note: The option which I have listed above depends on the version of Juno, which you use.
- Now, type your account name in the field, which is under “Member ID.”
Note: Do not enter your full Juno email address; only enter your account name in the required field.
- The next step is for the password, so type your Juno current password in the password field.
- After that, type your new password in the “New Password” field and again re-enter your password for the final confirmation.
Tips: Use numbers and letters for the password because it makes your password strong and secure.
- Finally, click on the “Submit Your Request” button at the bottom of the page to save your password.
Note: Wait for a little while for the changes, and you will get a message saying, “Your password has been successfully changed.”
Tips: Logout your Juno account and re-login into the account using your new password. This helps to make sure that your current password is working properly.
How to Access Juno Webmail Mobile
There is a simple way to access Juno webmail on mobile (Android and IOS). So this way, you can easily get all incoming messages without opening your browser. The best part about accessing the Juno webmail in smartphones is that you can connect with other people anytime and anywhere, just with a simple click on your mobile screen. So without any further delay, let’s move to the topic.
Juno Webmail on iPhone
Accessing your Juno email on the IOS device is as simple as scrolling your newsfeed on Facebook. Let’s have a little look down below.
- First thing first, unlock your mobile phone and head to the “Settings” on the iPhone.
- Scroll down until you see the Mail, Contacts tab. So click that tab, which opens the mail account settings section.
- Now, select the “Add account” section and then after choose “Other” for the further process.
- Now, click on the “Add Mail Account” section on your iPhone, which opens the form where you have to provide the information of your Juno emails such as Name, Email address, Password, and Description.
- So enter your name, your Juno email address/ID, Juno email account password, and finally type Juno in the description field.
- Now select the “POP3” and then enter your details under the incoming mail server.
- Again, put the same above settings under the Outgoing mail server.
- Now, click on the “Save” button and head back to the Mail.
- Now, you have to tap on the “Advanced” option once you select the Juno mail account.
- Finally, move to the Incoming settings section and choose the Server Port field, then change the value to 995 and finally switch on the SSL toggle.
There you go; you have successfully added your Juno mail account on your iPhone. Now, enjoy the mailing service with Juno.
There you go; you have successfully added your Juno mail account on your iPhone. Now, enjoy the mailing service with Juno.
Juno Webmail on Android
Now it’s time for the android users to access their Juno mail account. So let’s head to the simple steps down below.
- Unlock your phone and move to the settings icon.
- Scroll down until you see Accounts and backup sections. Now, click on that section and then select the “Accounts.”
- Now, choose the “Add account” and after that, select the “POP3”.
- Now, enter your Juno mail address and click on the “Next” button, which takes you to your Juno email login page.
Note: You must have an internet connection in order to add the Juno email account to your Android.
- So, login with your Juno member ID/address and password, and then you are done.
You have successfully added your Juno mail address to your Android devices with the help of the above steps.
Common Juno Webmail Problems
Juno webmail is the most reliable emailing service provider across the globe, with millions of users. The fact Juno webmail provides unique features and services, but still, it has some drawback which spread negativity to the users. The most primary and common problem the uses are reporting is about the Juno email login problem. So down here, we have listed why lots of users are facing the login problem in the Juno email account.
Inaccurate login credentials
The login credential is the most essential things which we should never forget and keep them safe. So in the case of the Juno email account, try to enter the correct User ID and password. Sometimes the incorrect combination of these two things keeps you locked from your own email account.
Forgetting Your Own Password
Password is the common way to prove our identity over the websites, email accounts, and your computer. A strong password leads to secure identity and information. So always pay particular attention to your password because they are case sensitive. In other words, use the upper and lower case letters while creating your password. However, if you forgot the password of your Juno email account, then do check the topic Change your Juno email password in this article, which I have explained above.
Sometimes Juno may experience inconsistent server issues, or the service can be unavailable for the users due to maintenance work. The problem is extremely rare; however, if it occurs, then it usually lasts for a short period of time. So in the event when you are trying to login to the Juno email account, then wait for a certain minute and try again when the service is back online.
Juno has a 60 days inactivity rule for the free account users. In other words, any email address which is not used for 60 days will be expired or shutdown. So if you haven’t use the Juno email account for 60 days, then it likely to be the answer for your Login problem. However, you can register for the new Juno email account, but unfortunately, your older Juno email account will be lost, which you cannot recover.
Besides these above issues, some of the users also have reported the inbox accessing problem. The issue mostly occurs when you use the Ad-blocker or anti-virus software on your desktop or smartphones. So the best solution for these issues is to disable the software or set special permission within the software to allow pop-up in your inbox.
If you still cannot log in to your Juno email account, then try this method down below.
Resolve Juno Webmail Login Problem with Troubleshooting
There are a few steps for this troubleshooting method. So have a little look down below.
- Open your browser and go to the official Juno email login page.
- Now, click on the “Troubleshoot” option, which is on the upper side of the page screen.
- Now, choose the connection type which you are using for Juno mail. So, click on the “DSL” or “Dial-up.”
- Finally, click on the email heading section for the correct link.
Note: Make sure you have a reliable internet connection in order to perform the troubleshooting.
How to Contact Juno Webmail Customer Service?
Juno email is electronic mail so users can face some technical issues. Apart from that, you may also have some queries regarding the webmail which needs to contact the customer service for the solution. So Juno provides a free customer care service to its users, which helps you to solve the issues regarding your query. Fill out your problem in the technical support form right here.
The form also provides information about telephone customer service, which is available only for Juno users. The telephone care support is only available from Monday to Friday, between 9 am to 9 pm ET.
Furthermore, you can also make a call on the Juno customer care service by dialing 1-800-654-5866 number.
Juno Webmail Settings
Here, we have listed the essential IMAP and SMPT settings of the Juno webmail. So let’s start with the Incoming and Outgoing mail server.
Incoming Mail Server
- Account Type – POP
- Server Hostname – pop.juno.com
- Server Port – 995
- Authentication – Password
- Username – Your Juno username (not your email address)
- TLS/SSL – Yes
Outgoing Mail Server
- Account Type – SMPT
- Server Hostname – smpt.juno.com
- Server Port – 465
- Authentication – Password
- Username – Your Juno username
- SSL/TLS – Yes
The above incoming and outgoing mail server settings of Juno email can work on both Android and IOS. Besides that, you can also use the Juno mail server settings on your Outlook webmail as well as on Windows Phone.
How Much the Juno Webmail Cost?
You can access the basic Juno Webmail service for free. In case you want other higher service, then you can upgrade to the Juno Mega Mail and Mega Mail Plus, which costs 21.95$ per year.
The Juno Mega Mail package will give you:
- Space of 10000 contacts in the address book
- 2GB of email storage
- 1500 block list
- 50 sorts and delete settings
- External POP retrieval
- Access option to Juno mail from the external program like Outlook Express
If you upgrade from the Juno basic mail to Mega Mail, then you can get all these above features and services.
Juno webmail still recognized as the best email provider in the US. So access the user-friendly features of the Juno by creating or sign in to the new Juno email account. Also, solve the login problem of the Juno email account with the help of the above explanation in this article.
If you have any queries regarding the Juno email account, then do visit the customer care service of Juno. The customer supports of Juno always there to listen to your problem.
Also, do visit our official site Onlinehelpguide for more online tips and help related articles. We also have an article regarding the other Webmail service (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL).
Thanks for taking the time to read our article.