Basically, social apps are designed and developed for smartphones only, but you can download the apps in your windows as well. How? There is software designed for windows that work as your smartphone.
To use social apps in your windows, you just have to download Android Emulator software. Android Emulator software is simply software that you can run in your windows that closely work like an android platform, and you can download apps and use them.
An example of Android Emulator software is BlueStacks, the most popular and massively used. And some of the alternative software which runs android apps on your windows are Andy Android Emulator, GenyMotion, Dolphin, Nox, Windroy, Droid4x Official.
How to Download The Apps in Your Windows?
Before you run the social app in your windows, you have to download Android Emulator software otherwise you won’t be able to use social apps in your windows. So, download any Android Emulator software in your windows.
From Android Emulator software, you just can’t download social apps, but you can also download all app which is found in Google Play Store. For example, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Pubg, Clash of clans, Movies, Songs, etc.
How to Download Android Emulator software on Windows?
You can download any Android Emulator software to run android apps on your windows. I am downloading BlueStacks and guiding you step by step procedure to help you out to use a Social App in Windows.
- Open any web browser in your windows.
- Now navigate to “bluestacks.com/download” in a web browser.
- After you are redirected to the page, click on the green Download to download the Bluestacks file.
- Now after the download is complete, open the downloaded file by double click in .exe file.
- After that, you will see the installation window, click on the blue Install button, and wait for a few minutes.
- After the installation is completed, BlueStacks will open automatically.
- Finally, you can download social apps and games in your windows.
[Note: Some of the social apps can be an error in new version try to install an old version of BlueStacks]
How to download Apps from Android Emulator software: BlueStacks?
- If you have installed Bluestacks in your windows, then open Bluestacks software.
- Now click on the Google Play Store from Bluestacks.
- Sign in using your Google Play store account or use a Gmail account to create one!
- Once you are logged in, you will see a similar Google Play Store on an Android device.
- Now click on the search field and type the name of the app which you want to download.
- Click on the official app, open the app.
- Finally, click on the INSTALL and wait for the installation.
- After the installation is done, you can open the app.
How to access apps in BlueStacks?
- Open BlueStacks in your windows.
- If you aren’t in the Home tab, click on the Home.
- Now click on the My Apps.
- Finally, click on the App that you want to use/open.
There you go, this is how you can use a social app in Windows(PC). You can choose any Android Emulator software I don’t force or request you to download this Android Emulator software” Bluestacks.” There are multiple options in google, which android emulator software you want to use, and you can download the software you think is better. And if you need any guidance on particular Android Emulator Software, then you can leave us a comment in our section below and do comment if you have any questions regarding this article. We will be happy to answer your questions.
Visit our official website for more articles and guides on a particular topic, click on the link Online Help Guide.