Tantan, Bumble, Tinder, Match, there are too many dating sites that you can find on Google Play Store and App Store. Likewise, for PC users, Match.com is the best dating app. You can find many local men and women from different countries looking for new friends, relationships, hookups, and marriage, whereas eHarmony.com and Tinder.com are the substitutes of Match.com dating app for Pc users. But before making a replacement, make sure you delete the Match account first.
There are many reasons to delete your match account (for example: if you want to take a break, you don’t like it, or find better apps compared to match.com). But, rather than deleting your match account, you can temporarily deactivate your match account so that you can reactivate your account and get access to your profile, to talk with your old friends. In contrast, after deleting your account, you can’t retrieve it.
When you delete your account, all your photos, comments, likes, and friends will be lost, and you can’t get access to your profile, you have to start again from the beginning to use the Match app. However, if you want to delete your match account, then follow step by step process that I have mentioned below according to its title. I hope you will find it easy.
Temporarily Deactivate Your Match Account | Two Ways to Deactivate Match Account
In a match, you can temporarily deactivate your account using two methods: hiding your match profile and canceling your subscription from your match account. So I will guide you on both the process that you can use for temporarily deactivating your match account.
How to Hide Your Profile on Match using Android and iOS devices 2022?
If you don’t want to display your profile in the match app or are going to uninstall the app, you can hide your profile from Match using Android and iOS. Follow the steps mentioned below, step by step.
- Open the Match account in your device from the home screen.
- If needed, login to your account.
- After you get access to your account, click on the three horizontal lines (Menu).
- Now go to the Settings under Menu.
- You will see Profile Visibility under Settings, click on the Profile Visibility.
- After you click on Profile Visibility, you will see options to choose from.
- Now you have to click on the Hidden to hide your profile. You can also select Private to make your account private, but your friends can see your account, whereas others can’t see it.
- After that, you can come back to the home screen on your device, and click & long-press on the Match app and choose to uninstall the match account or drag and drop to trash.
These steps are to hide your match account using Android and iOS devices. Similarly, you can click Private from the option to make your account private and Visible to unhide your match profile.
How to Cancel the Match Subscription on Android 2022?
To cancel the Match subscription on Android, you should be an android user and have access to your email associated with your Google Play Store. Follow the step by step procedure to cancel your subscription mentioned below.
- From your Android device home screen, open Google Play Store.
- After that, click on the three horizontal lines (Menu).
- Now click on the subscriptions under Menu.
- Choose Match from the subscription list.
- Now select cancel the subscription of Match and then click the Yes button to confirm your cancellation.
- Now you can hide your match account and uninstall the Match account.
The above steps will cancel your payment and subscription to the account; this is how you cancel your Match subscription from Google Play Game. And delete your Match account.
How to Delete Your Match permanently on the Web browser | Suspend Your Profile
To delete your match account on the web, you should have an account on Match.com, and you should know your username and password of your Match.com account. Now follow the steps that I have mentioned below to delete your match account.
- Open any web browser in your device.
- Go to the match.com and login to your account using your email address and password.
- Now click on the Gear icon and tap Settings.
- After that, click on the Account setting.
- Under the Account setting, you will see a Link that says,” To suspend or delete your account, click here.” Click on the link.
- Now on the redirected page, you will see “To delete your account and remove a profile from the site, click here.”
- Now click on the Suspend my account, to hide your profile, and click on delete your account and remove a profile from the site to permanently delete your Match account from match.com.
After you complete this process, your account will be permanently deleted from match.com, and you won’t get access to your account. To get access to your new account, you have to create your account, but you won’t be able to access your old profile after deleting your match account permanently.
How to Cancel Your Match Subscription on Web?
- Go to match.com and login to your match account.
- After you log in to your account, click on the Gear icon and Settings under the Gear icon.
- Now you will see Account Setting on your screen after you click on the Settings.
- Now choose Change/Cancel Membership.
- To access cancel membership, you have to enter your password and re-enter your password in the respective text field.
- Then click on the Continue Cancellation button to cancel your match account subscription.
- Finally, click on the Cancel Membership and Remove Profile; after that, click on the Back to MyMatch.com.
This is how you cancel your subscription from the web.
Frequently Asked Questions on Match.com |FAQs
How to Delete a Match Account on the Phone app?
Like any other app, Match.com doesn’t allow its user to delete their account using the Android or iOS app because the deletion option from the phone is risky; however, anyone can delete your account using your device. So it is not available on your Android or iOS device to delete your account. But you can hide your profile and uninstall the app from your device.
But if you anyhow need to delete your match account, then you can access Match.com from your browser where you can delete your account.
How do I deactivate Match.com account?
To temporarily deactivate your account, you can temporarily suspend your account or hide your profile from Match, which will temporarily disable your account.
How to cancel a subscription?
Go to the Google Play Store and App Store on your device and cancel the Match subscription and in web login to your match.com account, and from Account Settings, click on the Cancel Membership and Remove Profile to cancel your subscription.
What Happens After Deleting Match Account?
After you delete your account, you will no longer have access to your account; your profile will be permanently removed from Match.com. You have to make a new account to access the match account.
What Happens after the Suspending Match account?
After you suspend your match account, your account will be temporarily deactivated, and you can get back to your account and access your account using your email address and password in the login page of match.com.
Ther you go in this article, you can get guides on how to delete a match account, deactivate or suspend your match account, hide your match profile, and cancel the subscription of match account. Follow the step by step procedure mentioned in the article according to their title. I have made it easy for you to understand, hope you will understand all the steps mentioned above.
If you have any questions regarding this article then, you can leave us a comment in our comment section below. We will be glad to answer your questions. You can also visit our official website Online Help guide, to get guides on many more apps.