Frontier mail is an online-based email service which is one of the world’s most secure email platform. The Frontier email service attracts billions of users by providing an unforgettable experience through email. In fact, Frontier even receives 5 stars for its amazing service and performance.
The best part about the Frontier email is that you will get a guide from the frontier customer support team if you get any problem while using the Frontier email. Furthermore, call on 1-800-608-2315 phone number for customer support. Sound interesting, right? Gets feeling about creating a free Frontier email account? Then today, on this article, I will guide you to create a Frontier email account and login to the Frontier email.
Frontier also provides other features such as billing, Internet, ticket status, and more. But today we are discussing about its email service only so in order to login to the Frontier email account; you have to first create a Frontier account then only you can get access to its email service.
How to Create a Frontier Email Account | Frontier Email Sign up
Frontier is a safe place to keep the mail data safe so that nobody can interrupt or get an eye into your email. To use the Frontier, first of all, you have to create a Frontier ID which is similar to creating a new Frontier account. So without any further delay, let’s get into the steps:
Note: You can create a Frontier ID with your other Webmail accounts. In other words, if you are using yahoo mail then, you can add your yahoo mail address to create a Frontier ID.
- Open your browser and go to the official site of Frontier.
- Now, hover your mouse to the “Sign In” section at the upper right corner of the home screen. After that, click that button which opens the dialog box for new registration.
- Now, click on “Create a Frontier ID” from the dialog box.
- After that, scroll the page to the bottom where you can find the option “Create a Frontier ID.” So click the button, which takes you to the Sign-in form of Frontier.
- Now, enter your first and last name in the text field.
- After that, enter your any webmail email address i.e., if you are using the yahoo email address to create the account, then enter the yahoo mail address in the text field.
- Now for the password, enter the desired password in the password field.
Recommended: Your password must have 8 or more characters, Upper and Lowercase letters, and At least one number.
Note: Always enter a strong password that nobody can guess.
- Now, enter your mobile number in the required field. Once you have entered your number then, Frontier recommends you to follow some conditions, so checkmark on the first condition to create a Frontier ID.
Note: Your mobile number is not compulsory while creating a Frontier email account so you can continue the process without adding a mobile number.
- Now, finally, check on the text “I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions” and click on the “Create ID” button.
Note: Wait for a little while to complete the sign-in process. Once your account has been created, then you have to verify the email address to activate your Frontier ID. So for those processes, follow the quick steps down below.
- Open your email address which you have given in Frontier while creating an account.
- After that, check your mail inbox and open the email which you have received from Frontier to confirm your account. And then click on the link to verify or activate your Frontier ID.
Congratulation, you have successfully created a Frontier ID or account. Now you can access the Frontier email with the help of your email address and password. So for login into the Frontier email account, check the topic down below.
How to Login to a Frontier Email Account | Frontier Email Login
Now you can get through the Frontier email with the help of email address and password, which you have just created above on this article. So how can you login to Frontier email?
Note: Always Log out your account once you are done for security purposes. Besides that, if you use the yahoo hosted email in Frontier then yahoo does not share any information with Frontier.
- Go to the official login page of the Frontier.
- Now, enter your complete Frontier email address and password in the required text field.
- Finally, click on the “Login” button to get access to the Frontier mail account.
All the above steps are about the Login/Sign-in process of Frontier mail. However, if you are new to the Frontier mail and do not know anything about sending and deleting messages then, keep scrolling your mouse downward.
How to Create and Send New Mail in Frontier Email?
You can create and send new emails to another person with the help of Frontier mail. So if you are new in Frontier and don’t know to create or compose a new message then follow the steps down below:
- Open your Frontier mail using your frontier email address and password.
- Now, click on “New” which is under the Mail tab, then select the “Message” that pop-up a new message window.
- Now, enter the address of the recipient into the “To:” field or simply click “To:” button to get access to your address book.
- After that, type the relevant topic of your message in the “Subject” filed and then finally type the message in the text filed.
- At last, click on the “Send” button to sent new mail from Frontier mail.
This way, you can easily send messages from the Frontier, which is safe and secure.
How to Attach a File in Frontier Email?
You can also attach the files while composing your new mail in Frontier email. So, follow the simple steps which I have explained down below:
Note: You can only attach the file such as image, sound files, video file, and graphic files, but there is a size limitation which should not be larger than 2 to 3 MB file.
- Open your Frontier mail and click on the “New” under the Mail tab.
- Now, select the “Message” and compose the message which you usually do while sending a new message.
- Click on the “Add Attachment” option above the To: field, which opens the attachment file window on your screen.
- Now, click on the “Browse” button to attach your desired files to your new message.
- Finally, click on the “Send” button, which sent your message with your attachment files.
Now, with the help of simple steps which I have explained above, you can easily attach any files to your messages.
Besides that, if you are forwarding an email along with an embedded image (Image which you can clearly see in the message rather than attached one), then you have to change some default settings in the Frontier mail. So, how can you forward the original image?
- Open the Frontier mail then click on “Preferences” which opens the settings window.
- After that, click on the “Composing” option from the left side of the settings window.
- Now, change the “Compose As Text” to “Compose As HTML,” which uses the original format of the image.
- After that, checkmark in the box besides Replay/Forward using the format of the original image.
- Now, change Forward: When forwarding an email from Include original message to Include the original message as an attachment.
- Finally, click on the “Save” button to end the process.
Now, you have successfully forwarded the original image without losing its quality. In case you don’t want to see your inbox full of unwanted messages or simply want to delete lots of messages from the inbox, then take a look at the steps down below.
How to Delete Messages in Frontier Email?
There is a simple step or procedure to delete a message from your Frontier mail inbox. So let’s move to the following steps down below:
- Open your Frontier mail and go to the inbox section.
- Now, checkmark the box beside the message which you want to delete.
- Finally, click on the “Trash can” icon, which is located above the email messages. After that, the messages which you choose will automatically move to the trash folder.
Note: The deleted message will stay in the trash folder for 7 days.
However, if you can’t wait for seven days and want to empty the trash folder, then you can do the process with just a single step: Simply right-click on the “Trash” icon and after that click the “Empty trash” which will remove all your messages from trash folder.
Note: When you empty the trash folder, then messages will be permanently deleted, which means you cannot recover the messages.
Frontier Email Server Settings
Whenever you set up an email account with the help of the frontier email account then you will be first asked to enter the POP3 and SMTP server.
Incoming Mail Server (POP3): pop3.frontier.com
Incoming Mail Server Port: 995
Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): smtp.frontier.com
Outgoing Mail Server Port: 465
Username: Your Entire Frontier email address
Password: Your Email Password
Frontier Customer Service Number
If you have any problem regarding the Frontier email then feel free to contact its customer service number 1-800-608-2315. The tech support of Frontier is very friendly and will help you 24/7.
Frontier mail is pretty much handful when it comes to secure the data of your mail. So create a frontier mail and login into the account with the help of the above steps and enjoy the most secure email service.
If you have any queries or looking for tips regarding other webmail’s such as Google, Yahoo, Outlook, and AOL, then visit our official site Online Help Guide. We have lots of articles regarding these webmail tips which might be helpful to solve your query.